AFL 23 - Megathread

When you use fake emails. The system will purge you. It’s as simple as that. If you don’t use fake Email hosts it won’t.

There are also three users who are active on their main account. Who will make extra accounts when their main accounts are not banned.

Betcha they respond and like post to their own accounts too :grinning:

1 Like

afl 23 is now 30% off on xbox could that mean something?? @JNT_BA

@Border I’d love to take my guess :joy:

Oh man just cycled through 70+ new posts, to see that proteam still isn’t out yet. It’s at the stage where I don’t think a ‘it’s coming very soon’ announcement is helpful at all. Just release the darn thing. Or at the very least save the ‘coming soon’ update when you know it’s coming out the same day. Now it’s just an agonising few hours before bedtime that could end in disappointment. I’m glad I’ve been at work all day and not having this hanging over my head.

2 Likes

wait so not next week?

@JNT_BA is just teasing at the moment, personally I’d take the announcement as a grain of salt until it’s really happening

3 Likes

Currently contemplating if I should stay up and see if there’s some news at 11.30pm again, or maybe I should just do the smarter thing and shut down the computer and go to bed soon. maybe I’m going insane but the earlier post from @JNT_BA has really confused me. “Excuse me I said very soon so like a weeks wait for the announcement :rofl: :rofl:” I think its a joke reply to the post above but for some reason I’ve been second guessing myself. more I think about it, the more it drives me insane. I guess we will wait and see.

1 Like

Somehow I don’t think it’s a joke and it probably will be announced in a week

2 Likes

You should not stay up.

1 Like

I wonder who will replace Simmo? Whoever it is will have to be put in to the game just before season 2k25

That’s what I figured haha, thanks for letting me know tho. Hopefully better luck tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve asked heaps, the answer is no

1 Like

cant wait. up the afl23

Will we get pro team before shrek 5 :thinking:

Wait there’s gonna be a Shrek 5? Hopefully ProTeam comes out first :crossed_fingers:

Yeah July 1st 2026 :rofl:

1 Like

@JNT_BA Are we getting anything today?

Are player ratings getting updated with pro team?

I assume nothing to happen today being it’s 5pm @JNT_BA ??

1 Like