AFL 23 - Megathread

Is that an eventual plan? I know NBA does it every year as they start gearing up for their next title theyll just go silly with the cards making everyone 99’s.

Is there plans for things like AA themed packs? Like a higher rated card for everyone that makes the AA team this year? Or things like that?

2 Likes

It’s something we have have thought about, a few of the team play NBA pretty often and they always love at the end of the cycle just go outlandish and crazy with it. So it’s certainly a possibility but if it does happen won’t be any time soon.

In terms of ideas of packs and themes we have so many things that could be put in. It comes down to you guys and how much you like it. The ideas sheet was a few pages long of what we “could” do on themes and events.

5 Likes

So do we have different cards from the ones we saw in the teaser and obviously legends?

Yeah sweet.
Is there any themed releases? Like being close to 2025 now will we see batches of new cards next year?

Edit - sorry ive just seen the rest of your response.

2 Likes

Yeah that was my fault. I fat fingered the send key on mobile. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

No that you’re in an answering mood can you answer my previous question? :joy:

1 Like

Now you said that never answering anything again.

4 Likes

Love that, hopefully there’s enough support behind it to get all those ideas off the paper and into the game. Could genuinely revive the AFL gaming community if done right

Aww cmon.
I was meant to go away for tenacious d but now my weekend is free :joy:

So I might start a new management save, what players should I ‘poach’/trade? :wink:

Give us a look at the Fev!

Hey @JNT_BA this is your reminder :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t think @JNT_BA will say much today about you know what :wink:

You’re right. He said ‘I’ll have a look’ not ‘I’ll let you know’ :joy:

@JNT_BA probably just staring at a whiteboard having a laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Jeez, it’s awfully quiet in here :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

But this!!! I stick to my word as best I can :rofl:

2 Likes