1 Like

It was actually 8 days ago but who is keeping track :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

Yea I thought it was over a week now.

1 Like

13 new notifications the whole day is so cooked

You sure are cheeky @JNT_BA :joy:

1 Like

@UncorkTheGenie says you joined 40m ago, how would you know about last week? :eyes::thinking:

1 Like

Shame we Most likely wonā€™t be getting pro team this week after all. I was quite hopeful given all the news from JNT and reports indicating it was likely to happen. Now the cycle begins again next week

3 Likes

So for the first week, hopefully, this can change if there is a cool matchup we like or a special event at launch but so far the first one will be ā€œCarlton vs Port Adelaideā€

5 Likes

When are we going to get some news @JNT_BA you said we would get some news

Everyone checking fixtureā€¦ā€¦and drawing all sorts of conclusions :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha not the greatest indicator cause on week one so far Iā€™m seeing more than one Tug O Footy setup

2 Likes

Can you tell us what the boss battle will be as well?

None on that week so far. As I mentioned a while ago they will be set up based on some internal things. So some weeks you may see none of a certain type but see multiple of a few.

3 Likes

@JNT_BA will any cards have dynamic images?

So was there more than one tug of footy for that week? And can you tell us which other ones?

Oh, and is there any dates written next to these things youre seeing? :joy:

Something like Nth v Cats, GC V Bris, StK v Ess :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what Iā€™m hearing isā€¦ the game wonā€™t be out til Monday at the earliest - Friday next week at the latest. Thatā€™s at least 2 weeks not the week we were hinted for it to come

1 Like

Oh man, I want to make a joke about there being a Bombers V Collingwood Anzac rematch cause thatā€™s what I want to see in week one.

2 Likes

@Zborg78 there could be some news this week but I wouldnā€™t get my hopes up tho. Anything is possible tho.