AFL 23 - Megathread

So you’re saying youll have to earn your team like everyone else?! :eyes:

1 Like

Because as I mentioned yesterday there are a lot of stakeholders at play far beyond BA themselves that most likely have a say in some of that stuff.

Doesn’t make it any less frustrating though!

I’m Sure JNT would love nothing more than to drop a ton of content on it to log on the next morning to positive messages on here! But he needs to be given the green light!

2 Likes

@JNT_BA throw in Simpkin and Perkins for free and u got a deal :wink:

Give me 98 rated Caleb Serong at launch, and I’ll be happy

2 days ago JNT commented on this, yet here we are again…

Basically like playing Shane Warne cricket with ‘Solid Oak’ and ‘beach balls’ activated. :rofl:

1 Like

I think you’re missing my point there.

3 Likes

So… there won’t be any news this week?

Not sure I was replying to your point?

But the facts are pretty clear about what they can and can’t say - they’ve been pretty steady on that.

Mb seemed as tho you were responding to mine. I know he said to just wait til it is said it is launched. I just curious that he said first week of a mode would include a game that is on next Friday. To me that says game will be out by then.

1 Like

Well yeah I’m not sure they’d be able to play the live version on their accounts, would leave em wide open for cheating claims

In the air! And SAFE ! AND OUT ! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, you see what you did there though? You just made an assumption when he’s been pretty clear all along.

I don’t think nimble should ever be used as an adjective to describe Big ant.

We’re still waiting for injuries in season mode.

P.s Before anyone says big ant might not be allowed to put injuries in. They exist in career mode (to a small degree). AND The season mode settings do in fact have injury options: on, reduced and off. But they do not function.

2 Likes

Yea and so be what of it?

1 Like

Are people not allowed to make assumptions? Anyone can make any assumption they want but it won’t change when the game mode drops

1 Like

And we have a right to voice opinions. This is such. I’m simply saying i believe/understand that based on what’s said, we can expect it out by next Friday… which is reasonable.

As stated I’d rather have a target date in mind that is a tad further out from when it is actually expected, that way hopes are given up easily. If it’s wrong then it’s wrong but I’d hope not.

1 Like

That’s correct mate - we’ve seen plenty of them too. The point is JNT has been very clear from his side, I’m not sure why you’re getting so bent out of shape, particularly when it’s out of his control

Pro Team State of Origin is a genius idea, every year when NRL SOO rolls around, there’s always the ‘dream’ AFL state lineups.

To actually be able to take those lineups, put them in the game and have gamers be able to represent their state in the tug o footy mode (I think this would be the right one) for a special state of origin event would be pretty epic.

I imagine the AFL wouldn’t allow this though until they have a legit state of origin of their own.

4 Likes

Totally agree - this would be awesome. A great suggestion @stallionsCEO

2 Likes