AFL 23 - Megathread

My type of State of Origin would have all state representatives and not Vic vs Allies (which I absolutely think isn’t SoO)

1 Like

Hey @JNT_BA are we still getting this news that you hinted at last week?

1 Like

I think @JNT_BA has his hands tied. Only upper management probably knows what’s going on. Wouldn’t surprise me if they also keep @JNT_BA in the dark too with certain things.

So it’s a complicated issue. What I thought was a sure thing is now not. That is purely on me. Unfortunately, it is the nature of development. So to the best of my knowledge, it won’t be talked about this week. My apologies for that, that’s on me.

9 Likes

Well, that is disappointing but understand things happen. We appreciate the communication!

Is the forecast looking better for next week?

1 Like

Pretty Dry, I reckon

It’s alright things happen, we all know you and the team are doing their very best

So whats the issue exactly?

1 Like

Bruh this mode was meant to be out ages ago. We gonna get GTA6 before pro team lol :skull:

4 Likes

Hmmm……very disappointing but I guess we will get it eventually either in AFL23 or it’s successor

If GTA 6 comes out before next friday I’d be very happy lol

I don’t think we’re getting pro team next week either lol

4 Likes

Who knows really :man_shrugging: but if the first Tug of War game is between Carlton and Port then it’d have to be right?

Again thats your guys reading too much into things. I did say it was set a long time ago. Then even showed a match from the original planned release week :rofl:

5 Likes

Tbh I’m not that fussed about ProTeam, it’s 50/50 and I’ll still be happy. Just need management mode to get some love.

2 Likes

Will the gameplay update be coming before ProTeam @JNT_BA ?

@JNT_BA with custom teams players how come some names get called correctly and some get given a Random name ?

Some Last names I definitely get can’t be in the game but some basic easy ones which are the same as current players don’t get pronounced.

Also would love more options for custom Commentary team names such as local suburbs throughout Metro Melbourne for example

But the bright sparks over at BigFooty said it was true JNT!!

1 Like

Going to disagree with you on that one.
Management mode is just a bunch of play nows together, its lacking in so many features.
The only reason i stuck with the game was pro team and the fact that it is dragging on like this is painful.

I’ve been getting a feeling that ProTeam will probably be delayed even further. Maybe Nacon could give BA extra funding to bring it closer