AFL 23 - Megathread

Fair enough I stuffed up

Nah itā€™s just trial and error mate, keep going youā€™ll be right.

Nah 100% with ya! I donā€™t want it to be piss easyā€¦ I been begging since day 1 for the difficulty to be amped up a fair bit. But 15 min qtrs is too much timeā€¦ most ppl may only be able to commit 1 hr to play. If ya look at fifa, all their games only run for 6ish mins still gave plenty of time. So I think 5 min qtrs is ideal timing.

Are peoples objectives counting again. First game today they did. Then 2nd and 3rd it stopped again

@chenny420 thatā€™s exactly what a mean, itā€™s a big hour! Thatā€™s where the grind kicks in!

@JNT_BA Loving Pro Team so far! The team have done a great job. Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s plans to make Bronze/Silver Cards more valuable in the game. But an idea to take on could be including set challenges that require these cards. Eg. Defeating Teams with a Team of 22 Bronze Cards only. Or Defeat a Team of Using 18 Bronze and only 4 Silver Cards etc.

3 Likes

Can I really not do anything if I run out of contracts

I canā€™t play I need to play

just played a game of premiership challenge that skipped the entire third quarter :rofl::rofl:

Same I did some objectives and I get nothing

Those types of challenges are on out list of things we would like to do. Obviously while we work with the tracking of objectives that people are experiencing wonā€™t be right away but I remember one of them was basically a team of full bronze against a team on the highest ranked card of each position. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: we can get that style up.

1 Like

Need to remove contracts out of the mode they add no fun or real need for them. A reason the other sporting games moved away from them

1 Like

ā€˜real need for themā€™. Iā€™d say they are pretty damn essential :rofl::rofl:. Itā€™s absolutely a big part of managing a real team

1 Like

@DingDong which sport games moved away from them? :thinking:

Madden, nba2k, collage football

@DingDong I stand corrected, 2K got rid of them this year.

Not this year few years ago

@JNT_BA one of the ladders has just booted me without actually losing the game and all progress and rewards are gone. If it was the start of the ladder i wouldnā€™t really care that much, but itā€™s about halfway up after a few of the 10min quarter games that id rather not repeat. Got a notification saying i had already completed said game (bulldogs on 2023 lineups ladder) before it booted me and awarded me a loss, is there anyway to rectify this. Thanks

1 Like

If they want contracts in the game we have to earn an abundance of them, either via objects or purely contract packs

I guess if youā€™re going a non-pay to win route, you have to manage spending some FP on contract packs, probably the best way to go about it