AFL 23 - Megathread

Well I must be the luckiest person going around with all the ones I’m getting. You quite literally have the best chance of getting them in the team builder packs…

1 Like

Only a 30% chance btw

How many cards do you have in the Club section? Perhaps you can sell some of them for FP and try your luck buying some builder packs.

Do you have any FP at all?

I brought $10 worth of PT coins so I got a bunch of packs

1 Like

@JNT_BA my game wasn’t loading and it was glitched so I went to retry to get into a match and it counted as a loss

What’s the chance objective will back date the played games? While they aren’t working. Kinda don’t want to play until they start tracking

@JNT_BA correct me if I’m wrong but I’m currently 13th on the ladder for premiership challenge and I’ve won my last 5ish games expect for one and I don’t seem to be getting any points after a win and it’s saying that I need 1.844674407371+19 premiership points to get to level 12

Mhmm the results aren’t populating on the UI but the backed data is correct on our end. Once the syncing gets updated this should all correct itself.

7 Likes

Why can I not still access coach’s battles? Game keeps crashing when I click on it.

how long has yours been like that, mine got a notification in coach’s battles and haven’t been able to open since

We know the cause of the issues some people are getting with coach battles. It’s not everyone but we have identified it. If you get a crash when going in, don’t go in to it for now.

3 Likes

This may have been asked before but have the objectives been fixed yet? still not registering for me

1 Like

I just packed sapphire tom liberatore and a few other better players added them to my lineup and team overall went down 1??

yeah its weird as it’ll probably update the rating next time you update team it did for me anyway

I think it would be a great idea if Big Ant added an index to the game to see the cards which you have and haven’t unlocked. There is no way where you can look at a players overalls, tiers or stats without having the card in your inventory.

1 Like

Steam servers just kicked me offline in the middle of a 15min qtr ladder game and its counted as a loss surely I don’t need to do it all again. I get the leaving the game counts as a loss is to counteract people alt+f4ing when they are losing but I feel like in cases like this where its out of our control its such a harsh punishment when you are so deep into the ladder and its out of your control.

1 Like

I’ll happily spend money on ProTeam if BA removes the contracts. @JNT_BA do we have a deal :handshake:

1 Like

@JNT_BA Would i be right in saying there will be new pack drops in a week or 2?

Would be cool to get once a week maybe some free contracts. Like a refill out of good faith. Might be worth it

1 Like

I just bought coins and they didnt go into my account?

1 Like