AFL 23 - Megathread

Unfortunately mate, I reckon it will be a case of getting better at managing your squad.
What level are you on and how many fp do you have?

Same thing just happened to me, as soon as it froze for a split second I knew it was gonna kick me and bang I was back at dashboard. Went back in and it was counted as a loss :frowning:

Yep he said yesterday that a gameplay patch came as well as Pro Team

2 Likes

@JNT_BA may I ask with premiership challenge when you get into the top 8 can you fall out of it or are you an immediate lock for finals?

Very well said, sad to see people forced to spend money just to buy contracts to be able to play

I made a ticket awhile ago now, there is no option in game to mute yourself, only the other player. I disabled the mic via steam as I’m still talking to people outside of the game and it still picked up once in game. ticket #23404

1 Like

People leaving and consuming a contract is infuriating.

@Tmooseek I can confirm the 50 disposal objective achievement just kicked in

Yep Objectives seem to be working here too now.

@stallionsCEO you might have some contract cards now too or the opportunity to get some

4 Likes

If you use all your coins to pick players, don’t complain about contracts. You need to pick contracts every once in a while when opening packs.

2 Likes

Ive got olenty of contracts haha i didnt use them on olayer packs haha i just got lucky

how much money u spent bro??

Honestly maybe $30 haha its just pack luck man

whats ur team overall?

92 overall and hopefully ill get the other diamond card soon

2 Likes

I have the same issue

Once coach battles is up itll make things easier

@JNT_BA any more info/update regarding the minor issues with Proteam or these being/been resolved?? :slight_smile:

While we hoped Coach Battles could have been a server update, this will need a small patch that will be going out as soon as we can confirm it is ready, along with some other small stability improvements.

The online team has continued to work on many things to get those sorted as best we can.

11 Likes