AFL 23 - Megathread

Yeah looks like Objectives aren’t tracking again… or there’s a delay on them being updated.

I’m finding the objectives aren’t showing progression until a few hours after the games have been played and some objectives still aren’t tracking all together

Any notes for the ps5 patch this morning

Might as well just put a bronze card in the sub position considering they never get subbed on when using auto interchange

Yeah I never really use my bench either, it sort of seems a waste of 5 cards

What do we all think of easiest mode on ladder leaders

A good XP/Points filler. :grinning:

2 Likes

Frustrating, so much missed XP etc.

No worries I’ll have another look through today when I have a play and see what’s logged and what hasn’t.

I’m on PS5 and every second game on premiership it will crash and I loss the game but the next one I’ll win cause the other team disconnected

Could players be disconnecting on purpose?

@JNT_BA can you confirm if there was a patch this morning for PS5?? If so have you got notes for it :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

is it possible to reset your proteam???

I talked about it yesterday. Was the coach battle issue. Plus a few little clean-ups.

1 Like

Thought that might’ve been the patch, just wanted to clarify it :slight_smile:

Yeah what are the patch notes for the patch this morning?? And no new guernseys

i thin k level and and still haven’t got fp yet. so yeah can’t really do much until i spend some cash next in a few days time to get the team contracts again

I think the least the development team can do is offer the day one players of Pro Team some sort of contract compensation as I (and many others) have consistently lost contracts due to the server issues, random disconnecting, and glitches. It is understandable that this mode isn’t going to be perfect straight away, nor is the expectation that it is absolutely perfect from day 1, however it is not fair on players to have to bare the cost of that and be expected to buy points to get the contracts back that are lost because the mode is still being developed.

1 Like

I dont have the update on xbox

I’d recommend creating a Support ticket with the details of how you lost games off contracts from a disconnection… and suggest how they could better handle it in the game.
There may be explanations of why they do it (like if some players get annoyed and pull the cable out when they’re about to lose), or maybe a future update will have a better way of detecting and dealing with these sorts of things… and maybe you could get a credit for what you lost (dunno if that’s possible…but maybe worth a shot).

1 Like

What level did you mean, I think autocorrect got you on that one. It’s kinda of strange if you have no FP yet too. Also objectives are updating correctly too now so it might pay to log back in and see what rewards you have now

2 Likes