AFL 23 - Megathread

I had Objectives tracking again this morning. May just be the delay, or a struggle at night time when everyone is on… or it could’ve been fixed in this morning’s update… not sure…
But good to know that the track behind the scenes… and when they do update visually in the game, they’ll pop.

2 Likes

Is there gonna be a shop where you can sell and buy cards like 2k and fifa have

1 Like

I don’t think there will be

Bro these contracts are a real problem I’m losing all my star players and losing games and not getting enough coins to get team builder packs contracts need to be earned wayyyyy easier if not taken out of the game

Does anyone know how the coins can be purchased if the game is running on steam? Because everytime I try to purchase some is gets stuck on a loading screen

Can we see the full match stats after a game in an update? Rather than pausing before the song?

It’s a serious issue and BA need to do something about it. But I would get my hopes up tho

best no money spent so far??

That’s insane wow. How did you get so many packs?

Nice try chuck. You’ve got pro team coins in the top corner, how much have you really spent?? Great team regardless xx

3 Likes

only $2 for contracts bc the game isn’t amazing in that aspect

is afl 23 worth now of pro team or not, idk if i wanna play 100 bucks. just waiting for it to be in sale ig

also is there a discord svr or something with afl 23 and pro team where ppl talk?

My last five premiership games my game crashes before I load in

1 Like

probably not worth $100 yet, theres still lots of issues with pro team, maybe wait till season 2 or till on sale

Has anyone successfully bought PTC on PC?

It doesn’t let you buy ptc from steam? im not too sure i was going to buy it from steam but if it doesnt work them im not too sure

still can’t do anything with my team . So yeah, I’m not going to give in and spend money.

Nope just gets stuck on this screen… Please fix this Big Ant I know you want my money

ohhhh that might be why. I’ll check now thanks mate

what do you mean???