AFL 23 - Megathread

Just got an update on my ps5 for afl 23. (1.000.039)

Anyone know what the contents of the update are?

@JNT_BA are there patch notes for this update?

2 Likes

i haven’t looked at it too closely, but at least for SOME objectives they’re definitely tracking in the background. sometimes when i log back in after a few hours i’ll have objective rewards to claim. makes sense since the game is already tracking player stats

1 Like

My mate just told me, apparently all pack prices have gone up and now a gold pack costs 5k FP … not sure how accurate though … can you confirm @JNT_BA ??

Also what’s this update people speak of??

Yeah but you now get 3 picks instead of 2 and 8 options instead of 4

1 Like

Yes, new updated packs have gone out for week 2.

3 Likes

See - here is the man spreading Pack Luck :four_leaf_clover:

Is that what the patch is??

You got patch notes you good man :slight_smile: ?

Nope patch doesn’t affect the store, it was targeted stability improvements.

1 Like

What are we expecting in the new packs @JNT_BA

Quick question, how do the rewards work for the things like Tug Of Footy?

If we win the match, do we get the reward listed underneath? Or is that only if the team wins the overall “tug” so to speak? Or is there any extra reward if they win that overall competition too?

Erm just completed a 10 minute ladder and after the victory it was loading for awhile then it said I had won and when I went back into the ladder I’ve lost? lol.

The Brisbane vs Sydney Tug O Footy is counting up, up to 5 days overdue is that gonna get fixed and is the other ones gonna be the same because I’m really keen on the silver and bronze packs from the Carlton and Derby Matchups

Its happend to me aswell im still waiting for that to be fixed haha

1 Like

Just noticed this with when proteam came out don’t know if it’s something that I can fix have noticed when I’ve been playing games in management mode that when I try and handball or kick with the players they’ll just kick to wherever and it doesn’t even go straight and when they handball they’ll just handball sideways or it won’t go to the direction I’m trying to handball in. Any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I haven’t had any problems myself. I wonder whether you have a faulty controller?

@JNT_BA thankyou very much for fixing Loch Rawlinson’s likeliness please pass on thankyous to the team. I’m very happy

My team now after opening packs on stream

5 Likes

Does anyone know if it is possible to reset a Pro Team I can’t do anything and don’t want to spend money on the game

1 Like

Anybody got any tips on winning more clearances? I seem to go alright with hit outs but can’t seem to win many clearances

Sadly u can’t reset ur team. Maybe BA should look into that