AFL 23 - Megathread

Hey @JNT_BA , I purchased some PTC on Steam a few hours ago and was charged but didn’t receive the currency, Instead was given an error message after a long wait time. Just wondering who I should try and get in contact with to resolve this issue? Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m just gonna make a new account on my PlayStation and play.

Who knows I might get bont

Yeah that’s understandable

Support team 100% they get that stuff sorted pretty quick. Make sure to provide them with your Steam user name details.

Hi I use TIO stadium as I live in Darwin and wanna use that stadium for my pro teams NT Thunder club, the end to end camera angle is very contradicting with the stadium during kick ins and moving the ball out of defence, I was hoping you guys could please adjust the camera for these occasions or maybe make the stadium transparent when this happens please. @JNT_BA please lmk cheers.

1 Like

Contracts need to be killed off this game, you have double the in game players than EA fc 24 on the pitch, also no transfer market at all to purchase contracts just overpriced gacha packs to maybe get a good contract with more than one game for my 92 Bont. Please scrap contracts! People already running into issues where they cannot play as they have no available players.

6 Likes

Will try a different controller later and see if it makes a difference

I see how people are getting stuck with contracts, but I’m personally doing OK with them, and like their inclusion (as others are too).

Instead of scrapping contracts, I would like to see a game mode that is doesn’t use up a game contract, but rewards in a much smaller amounts of XP and Points than the current game modes.

This way, anyone that gets stuck in a bind with players/contracts will have a way out of it (aside from just spending money)… but they’d have to work their way out of it with 3/4 games instead of just getting a free-pass.

7 Likes

I still can’t mark or score on Proteam and I put 40 dollars into. Any idea why? All players are silver too

Not sure money makes you suddenly be able to be good at the game. Not sure what difficulty you’re playing on but suggest you go down a level or 2

2 Likes

What difficulty are you playing on, and what sides are you coming up against?

I would suggest dropping the difficulty and playing against Head to Head teams that you see aren’t very good so you can get the hang of things and find a good baseline.

And for marking… all of this still applies.
AFL23 - Marking Explained (youtube.com)

1 Like

I’m still very confused and it’s frustrating and I still get destroyed by the lowest teams by 100 points I’ve tried easy and medium it’s just not worth it

Then you probably need to try easiest?

Or even play some games in season mode on easiest and master the controls slowly. Just start with the basics first, Kicking, Goal Kicking, Handball, Marking / Tackling. Once you master the basics then add other button combinations in to the mix.

Cool thanks, what ProTeam mode do u suggest for that

There’s some games in coach battles where you can choose the difficulty. If you’re concerned about using up contracts etc until you get better at the controls then games in Season mode (non PT) will be just as good

I’m very good offline I’m just struggling with Proteam and playing that as I’m level 4

It sounds like you’re trying to play online, perhaps stay in the offline modes for now

I’m playing the offline modes but don’t know which one would be best

1 Like

@stallionsCEO Coach Battles would be best, as you might not want to risk your Ladder Leaders ticket.
Try the easiest difficulty and go from there.
FYI, the level doesn’t mean anything in terms of gameplay

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing but my players are silver and they run slow and don’t chase the ball and it’s frustrating and discouraging