AFL 23 - Megathread

@stallionsCEO Yeah the silver and bronze teams are a bit frustrating. Just curious, as you mentioned you’ve put in $40, how is the team still silver?

Well I haven’t used my gold or emerald players as I fear they will be useless and not even worth using

@stallionsCEO Definitely won’t be useless, but if you’re finding the easiest difficulty hard with silvers, it might be a bit of practice required.

It’s just ProTeam I struggle with the ai teams. In management, season and single match I’m good. Just don’t understand why it’s different and horrible on Proteam

It shouldn’t be that difficult I don’t think. I liken playing with a Silver/Bronze team a little like using a VFL team in Season Mode

My team and my other cards
lost all matches and my players just run around in circles and run away from defense

@stallionsCEO I’ve noticed it is different but not by a substantial amount.

Would you be able to record an example of the players running away? I get the AI can lead out, but not run away

You have about 80 cards there!

You definitely need to play easiest and get a better gauge on the controls I’d say. You could also play around with your tactics and see if that has any impact.

What level do you play in Season/Management mode?

its really discourged me and i’m passionate about the game. I don’t mind losing matches , just wish the players would at least try and run, try and mark, try and score. When i get the courage to try proteam again i’ll get some footage of what I’m trying to explain.

have you unlocked season 5 in the season pass yet to get the ladder leaders token?

If so, I reckon take your silver team, add a few golds into it as well and head to the ladder leaders section and play the state of origin one.

those teams are 68 overall and game is on easiest, you should get through ok and start picking up some rewards too!

It is important to note though that in Ladder leaders, if you lose a game, you’re out and need to start again with a new token.

4 Likes

Thanks so much mate, just submitted a ticket now appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@stallionsCEO That definitely shouldn’t be happening either, the game has automatic running towards the ball, and the mark trigger comes up all the time, so I’m not sure how it would be different for your game! Also what do you mean by “try and score” that’s on you right?

Nope they should instead have stamina which depletes after each game, get rid of greedy contract tactics. That way you’re forced to play a B team to get your A team stamina back up.

Contratcs are a joke, especially for an AFL game, so many more player on the pitch compared to other ulti modes.

Just easier for us folk who work full time and won’t give BA any further money after the terrible release

i still got destroyed even in the origins game with a mix of silver and gold players. should i even upload the video of the match?

@HeinzHummer Based off that logic though, wouldn’t it be hard to build a B team if people aren’t putting money on? They would be in the exact same position that their team is out of stamina and would have to put on money to get a B team.

@stallionsCEO if you could, I’d love to help you out with this

Don’t question the full time workers logic @shlev!

Yep upload it Stallions - we might be able to give you some tips

1 Like

@Border Questioning the logic while at my full time job :joy: SORRY I forget not to use logic

1 Like

@JNT_BA have you guy’s thought of making an app for AFL pro team so we can track our progress and everything’ n maybe open packs from the app? :smiling_face:

Would also help if objectives were rewarded, sat through 10 min quarters for the 50 disposals for one player just to go to objectives screen to not be rewarded. All these little things make it boring and unenjoyable.

Also harder if youre a parent all you want to do when you finally get time to yourself is sit down and play a bit of footy. No one wants to grind for pointless contracts. They should be banished.