AFL 23 - Megathread

has anyone figured out the backline general archetype objective yet?

@JNT_BA when will the Q-Clash disappear on coaches battles?? Itā€™s like -6 days now :slight_smile:

I give up on Proteam itā€™s absolutely not working tried the sprint and still get caught for holding the ball. Not happy. Works well offline but not in ProTeam

1 Like

@stallionsCEO Did you try not rushing?

Yeah I did try what was suggested. I have no clue what Iā€™ll do with my team

Odd how it feels so different for you. I havenā€™t really noticed a difference between ProTeam AI or Play Now AI
The only thing I can think of is that youā€™re trying to outrun players who are faster, running patterns might be a bit off etc

Yeah I suppose. Feels like the tactics arenā€™t really working for me and my defense and forwards get subbed in and out automatically like the small forwards become defenders and defenders become forwards. I love using the auto interchange and just need it to stop putting my forwards who are useless into the defense

I Really hope I get the Coach Battles rewards that are due Tmmr for Carlton v Port and the WA Derby and that the Sydney v Brisbane game goes away after being -6 days overdue?? @JNT_BA

1 Like

Does anyone know what the difficulty is set for premiership challenge, my guess is medium but would like conformation if possible please @JNT_BA

Hey @JNT_BA what was in the new update this morning?

Anything we donā€™t do patch notes on is just stability, we see something going wrong that needs a game update rather than server and we do it.

4 Likes

Can we expect a patch sometime soon with patch notes, thatā€™s not just stability ?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edit: Sorry, responded to the wrong message.

In response to the Online game mode difficulty:-

Yeah I assume so too.
Thatā€™s just going off the width of the On-the-Run goal kick meter, and the allowance for mis-timed Set Shot Goal Kicks on the accuracy meter.

1 Like

Stability = fixing crashes right?

@Dave3 Correct, the game has been running as smooth as ever.

Dunno if it was the game update, or a server update, but there are more packs to choose from now on the Store.
Looks like a combination of the Week 1 packs (cheaper but less cards) and the Week 2 packs (cost more points, but more choice and selections).

2 Likes

7 days and counting overdue for the Brisbane v Sydney match. Will we ever get the rewards??

3 Likes

Just saw a tweet saying Weekly Rewards have been sent out.
Iā€™m gonna jump online and do a bit of a stream now.

1 Like

How do i do the play a match using both general backline archetypes objective?

3 Likes