AFL 23 - Megathread

remove fending off it makes the game so bad you litterally can’t tackle or counter it or at least make a way to counter it. I tackled the same kid 5 times and he still is just running through me with the ball @JNT_BA

@JNT_BA Any idea on when the weekly rewards come out for premiership challenge?

Should I still enjoy ProTeam even if I don’t feel competitive and win a game? I’m worried about my percentage maybe @JNT_BA could get rid of my percentage

Yeah there’s a few bugs that need to be fixed asap, objectives are the main one, don’t know how that hasn’t been fixed already. Even stuff like looking at player statistics and how they are just wrong. Disposals are just so wrong

Yeah ‘Disposals’ on the left should clearly just say ‘Games’… so some sort of label needs to be corrected… but at least the numbers look ok.

Most Objectives work, but there are a few that don’t seem to be tracking. That sounds like it could be a bit more effort… just as a guess.

1 Like

hey does anyone have tips for marking?

Ahhhh that makes so much more sense didn’t even think of that, cheers bro

@JNT_BA can you please fix the win 25 hitouts with lumbering rucks and most of the forward archetypes objectives and also the use both backline general archetypes in game?? Really need these rewards!

3 Likes

Do you get rewards for the team of the week game in coach battles?

Nothing shows up on mine as a potential reward but wasnt sure if thats right or not.

Makes sense to get something if you win.

Also on the 50 disposal objective, had a player at 49 and got a final kick but it was after the siren so obviously didnt count.

Shattered lol

Just my opinion but when playing ladder leaders on medium or lower difficulty a full gold team is enough for me but on hard and hardiest I reckon using your best team possible. This will obviously vary depending on your skill level

Spewing about the 50! I managed to knock that one off last night.

Also - can’t recall about the team of the week reward. Even if there’s nothing specific, it does give you an opportunity to knock off some objectives if you don’t have ladder leaders ticket and gain more XP and FP. Another way to skin the cat!

i hate people who spend like 100 bucks for the best team just to win

Is there a website or something to see every card available

1 Like

Can we please fix the game 16 online games been kicked from 16 and ive been winning ever one disgraceful. Fix the game. You have micro transactions so your getting money. Use the money and fix the game

Out of interest what are your internet speeds?

Are you playing via wifi or ethernet plugged in?

are others streaming in the household while playing?

I only ask because unlike other server based online games, P2P games rely on strong internet connection.

so if your connection is weak or low speeds, etc that can all impact what happens from a disconnect point of view.

4 Likes

Yeah, sounds more like your connection… or just people disconnecting when playing you.
Not having any disconnection on my console.

4 Likes

I play with ethernet never had a problem with other games. I usually play with spotify on in the background but dont even run that while playing online now. I have 3 friends who play afl23 on ps5 like me and are all having the same problem

1 Like

that’s why I don’t play online matches against people, I’ve spent some money but still it really didn’t make a difference

Just completed my first ladder, I’m not sure if I’ll be up for this type of grind again but an epic game to finish 10 goals down into the third quarter and some how pull something out of nothing.

1 Like

Surely the reward for beating the ladder is something better than a ladder entrance ticket?? No real point playing the last game of the ladder really, unless you really need that entrance ticket

1 Like