AFL 23 - Megathread

@Pink_Panters Were you ever advised on how matchmaking works for Premiership Challenge? I feel like if you’re playing people in your division, the people complaining about team/skill gaps might even out eventually?

1 Like

Yeah definitely should be XP, gold pack and contract rewards on top !

1 Like

Here’s some stuff for marking. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

There is no skill based match making as far as im aware.

Its all just random p2p

@Pink_Panters Didn’t think so, I just feel bad for some of these guys :joy:

@JNT_BA just want some confirmation over some of the objectives I have 5 Objectives that aren’t tracking after I’ve completed them and I really want the rewards for

Defender Archetypes: 25 Hitouts with Lumbering Rucks, 3/4 Forward Archetypes Objectives everyone except for the Key fwds one and finally the use both backline general archetypes. If these could get fixed it would be amazing!

The best way to get support for things like this is to raise a ticket on the support page.

1 Like

How do I do that @Border

The man you relentlessly tag has posted it many times throughout this thread.

2 Likes

Pro Team for me has been such a good game!

Love the Gameplay (Once I changed my camera angles) Feels really smooth for the first look at Pro Team. The Archetypes are so important and love the pack opening system! Plenty of packs to choose from! My connection has been good every Premiership Challenge no disconnections from 10 games + and I definitely will be investing some time into this game!

The objectives have been annoying me a lot as most people are experiencing this problem, Im about 75% complete on the base objectives (can’t completed a few archetype challenges) and have completed the weekly objectives. People that get hammered in the premiership challenge want to do these objectives in coach battles or ladder leaders, especially this early in the season to gain better skills and knowledge of the game. It doesn’t help when people have put $100’s of dollars already to get the best team possible but at the same time if you have the money to spare, you do you!

Contracts have been a pain!
I have been using a lot of gold/silver players to save my emeralds, sapphires and diamonds for the big games but I really think a contract pack should be added! Make it the most expensive pack and put more contracts in the objective challenges.

Besides those 2 main areas, it has been a solid game and can’t wait to see what you guys bring into the future!

Also has anyone seen a tagger archetype? Curious to see which players have them!

4 Likes

Libba is a tagger. In what why do you think archetypes are important? Just curious on your opinion that’s all

The tagger archetype players I have are

89 T Liberatore
83 A Brayshaw
82 L Shiels
82 B Hobbs

1 Like

It will depend on the gamestyle you choose to play i reckon. So far i am loving intercepters down back and smooth moving mids! makes a huge difference i have noticed. Has only been a week or so still playing around with archetypes but i think they will be more useful in the future!

2 Likes

Hahaha… forgot to switch back accounts while having a dig at someone… wow

1 Like

I believe that ProTeam has given the game 2 to 3 years more. I’d pay BA $100 just to have sliders in Proteam for the offline modes

Nah mate, joined this forum for discussions on the game considering youtube is full of pack openings and i am wanting more information to get better. Fair enough that you assumed so though!

1 Like

@Border Hahahaahah I saw this first post, looked too suss to be a “brand new” account

This is too good

1 Like

That’s fair I’m doing the same with my backline, but mainly cause you really need high marking players and therefore their archetypes match what I’m looking for

1 Like

Yeah 100% man, definitely think players like Tom Stewart are a must in the defence!
Deciding which hbf has been the tough one, speed or marking ability! Got 87 jiath atm that does well on the wing.

I’d love to get better at Proteam but I’m literally the Richmond of Proteam :wink::joy: