AFL 23 - Megathread

I don’t even know what to say about all that. Both their accounts are gone.

4 Likes

@JNT_BA WAIT so they were the same person??? bpturner was here for a while! ADIOS

Surely you have a brilliant gif for us or something? Especially after that Bombers win!

Yep. Same back end details.

As always you can criticise whatever you want about the game. But don’t don’t attack others for their opinions. Also if you don’t want to play or be apart of the community leave gracefully, which a number have already done and if they want to come back they’re more than welcome to.

2 Likes

Good news my Proteam bet Collingwood and got my first win :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Well done buddy - great work!

1 Like

It was a tough fight against the magpies but my boys got me that win in Proteam.

1 Like

What is everyone’s opinion on the best camera angle? Im struggling to find one that is good for me.

1 Like

I do have problems with my players kicking and handballing without my input @JNT_BA And my stamina runs out in the beginning of the 2nd quarter especially with my gold players

can yall remove fending off istg it just allows people to run through everyone and u just cant do anything

I won one match and now I’m be beaten by 120+ and I barely have two goals and what’s worse it’s on easy too

I think you can counter the fending. Just don’t tackle them straight away. Wait a moment and they will probably try it and go into an evade animation, then smash them with the tackle using L2 (for a strong tackle).

I haven’t fully mastered this, but a mate of mine got the better of me when I tried fending off the other day.

i will try that thanks

Im using end far, height 55 and fov 100. Seems to be working pretty good for me but each to their own i guess!

@evansp There is a camera thread, I’ve put in a couple of suggestions there

The lions vs swans tug o footy looks broken has anyone else noticed that

1 Like

Are the archetypes making a big difference out of pro team aswell or is it just pro team?

Has anyone else had any trouble activating XP / FP boost cards that you have stored?

When i get 1 from a pack it usually auto activates, but that has run out for a while now and i can’t seem to activate one of the others i have in my collection now.

2 Likes

Won my 2nd match with my team today

3 Likes