AFL 23 - Megathread

even after this update, rucks are still winning the brownlow every year in management mode, and there’s nothing i can do to change it, is this not an easy fix? just remove the value of hittouts toward the brownlow medal

1 Like

Here’s the results of my 2nd win

4 Likes

@stallionsCEO What have you noticed you’ve changed? This is great progress!

3 Likes

I’m guessing this will be a next iteration type of fix to be honest. I did manage to have a key forward win it in 2030 though.

well I’ve tried kicking the ball more and been trying the sprint method and trying to take it slower

1 Like

Anyone elses objectives still not loading?

1 Like

@stallionsCEO That’s awesome mate! Honestly just try to treat it like you’re actually playing in real life, which by the first video you sent was like the current Richmond team :joy:

Yeah that’s very true I was a bit of a fool :joy: But the boys are doing good, just need to spend money to get lots more contracts for the team

@stallionsCEO I’ve finally hit a roadblock with the contracts, purely because I’d been upgrading the team ever 5 games so no one ever ran out.
Going to play some ladder leaders and get objectives to continue playing Prem Challenge

Seems to be only a couple of challenges I can’t access and are the only ones I need to do to complete all of the challenges that aren’t long term challenges.

Backline General Defender
Crumbing and Livewire Forwards
Pressure and Defensive Forwards
One out Forward
Gryan Miers Score Assists
Get it out of there

Also seeing if anyone has the same challenges that arent registering or if anyone has different challenges that they cant complete?

Mines about the same haha

1 Like

Yeah about the same here too. But the rest seem to be ticking away (just sometimes on a bit of a delay).

1 Like

I’ve got all the same objectives stuck like everyone else . The tracking is still hit and miss I’ve completed the kick 1000 goals one but the Tony Lockett challenge it says I’ve only kicked 433. Then there is the goal assist ones that I feel only track sometimes cause I should have those competed as well

Would anyone be keen for a discord server?

1 Like

My win rate is 44.00%

I have 433 as well :joy:

1 Like

If Wicked Witch can release another AFL game after AFL Live 2, it gives me confidence that Big Ant can release another. AFL23 has improved drastically since it’s release

1 Like

@JNT_BA Whose alt account this is? :joy:

1 Like

Same fella with no punctuation. Hopefully it made you feel mighty important to come along and post this. :clap::clap:

I’ll never understand those types of people.

Either way they’re gone.

2 Likes