AFL 23 - Megathread

@JNT_BA Both the accounts, who were they? :joy:

Can’t believe I have to say this, again. Yes we know of the issues with objectives. We’ve never been shy about literally admitting there is something not 100% with them, so many support tickets. I have worked everyday since launch with the online team and continue to work on them until they’re all working as intended.

8 Likes

Looks like someone knows how to use a VPN. Good job, very proud of you. Keep up the great work bud!

4 Likes

Very interesting so they hide behind the VPN. But why the alt accounts tho :eyes::thinking:

Either A: They don’t want their main account to be banned

Or B: They want to make it seem like the complaints are in larger numbers

And both most likely. A really sad existence really

Bought the game for Pro Team recently, has been a lot of fun, love that the game isn’t littered with promo cards and cash grabs like in ultimate team etc (which is what got me to stop playing them all together a few years ago).

My only complaint is the contracts. Either they need to be completely removed (22 players + a sub is a lot of contracts…). Or the amount of games gold & emerald+ players receive from them needs to be much higher than what we currently receive.

Would also like more challenges and objectives for offline players, but I’m sure that’ll come with time!

The guide says it’s automatic PP

1 Like

So why is the game still expecting micro transactions from its community if a key component and feature is still buggy with no elaboration or ETA on when it will be fixed? This is a $99 game.

The game isn’t ‘expecting micro transactions’ there’s plenty playing it without spending a cent.

The guy literally just gave you an update about where it’s at and how hard his team are working to sort it out….

If it’s causing as much grief to you as what you are bleating on about, here’s a novel idea - don’t play it!!

The whole $99 thing is as old as the rubbish consumer law crap and even more tired than the usual suspects trying to have a ‘gotcha’ moment.

4 Likes

I only spent money to get contracts to continue and got some bonus players from it as well. Not sure if this is what other people do to get contracts?

Ah, yet another bright spark joining for his 2 secs of fame.

Same guy, same punctuation, same rubbish

do we keep our players when a new season of proteam starts of de we have to build a new team?

Nah you keep it mate!

cheers that’s a relief

Is this sent from your PC account or phone account…

got my first major100+ win in Proteams with a 187 win over an OV77 team with my OV83, so I’m starting to get good now (got 4 wins today and 2 yesterday) about 9 wins and 12 losses in total

4 Likes

“Back by popular demand” is literally just creating hype and excitement for someone to open a pack, those same packs are there to open with FP as well??
The reason the troll suspect comes into it because people are literally using 2 accounts that’s why they’re getting banned and it has been literally the same message every time.
Everyone is asking to BA to “fix the game” is your definition of fix because a couple of little objectives aren’t working?
Also “notarealplayer” isn’t suss at all…

That popular by demand confused me when I read the mail on ProTeam, so its some packs that are returning? or something like that? (any light on what it means is apricated)

Even if it was only 2 people asking for them back, so what?? If you’re sitting there on a Monday night shaking your fist at BA ‘lying’, then that is just proper nitpicking