AFL 23 - Megathread

Awww no after 10 accounts you’re having trouble posting. Brings a tear to my eyes :rofl:

3 Likes

@JNT_BA Its the same guy every time???

Haha yep sure is. Some people have no life it seems.

1 Like

What’s the OG handle? :eyes:

10 accounts? How can someone make that many? Oh my :eyes:

They could have spent that time submitting tickets to the team and actually trying to help improve the game but nope. All they do is complain about the game yet they must love it so much to spend their free time making accounts… pathetic :rofl:

2 Likes

Alright @JNT_BA time to put forward the Legend Dusty card, I need it :joy:

Rough day today !!!

2 Likes

Yeah, we all talked about it when the news hit. Not a great day for the club.

1 Like

On my bday as well :joy: won’t forget this one

1 Like

Out of curiosity @JNT_BA, will the legends be in the ‘Obsidian’ category of cards or will they have their own spot ?
Would be good to see a pack for the All Australian squad or something of that nature with Obsidian cards from this years player pool and the legends having their own category. Similar to FIFA I guess

Not gonna lie, I seem to enjoy reading the updates on your progress mate.
It’s like a “rag to riches” story which brings me along for the ride where I feel every emotion that your team is going through.

Should look to make a doco on it and put it up on Prime Video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you could also ensure he appears in the next bronze pack @dont_argue04 and I open, that would be amazing. :rofl:

2 Likes

New feature request - Ability to gift cards and/or packs for PP and DA

3 Likes

Gifting packs to users would be kinda cool actually.

Like how you can send gifts in fortnite for example.

Would be good fun for streams too.

4 Likes

Yep agree mate - next iteration dreams maybe

2 Likes

I’d be gifting @stallionsCEO where I can, what an inspiration to us all

4 Likes

3 Likes

Cheers I absolutely appreciate that, I might record the next match and Chuck it up on YouTube :blush:. The boys are doing fantastic, having a full gold squad has really worked out for me

4 Likes

@JNT_BA Any chance of a Stallions statue outside of the BA office? We need to immortalize the legend

3 Likes

Some very good results from my OV83 Lions squad
both the teams I played were OV74 and OV77 and they had some emerald players in there squads however my gold squad secured another two wins. Proves rags to riches does work

2 Likes