AFL 23 - Megathread

100% agree. Considering there’s 22 players + a sub, contracts are just ridiculous IMO. Only thing making me play less than I’d prefer atm.

3 Likes

On the contracts discussion… it’s part of the game where you can grind or purchase. If you grind incorrectly… it’ll take you longer. (if completely out of contracts or players, you will still get weekly rewards from Coach Battles and your previous position in Premiership Challenge).
Also, maybe Online Friendlies attribute to Objective? (I have not tested this, so maybe not).

Do people complain with Call of Duty guns needing to be earned/levelled up?
They can also be purchased… or grinded… and that’s the reward for either path used…

The equivalent is asking for gun levelling to be removed entirely from the game because ‘I want it now!’.

3 Likes

Same blokes complaining about Management Mode LaCkInG DePtH can’t even manage their Pro Team :rofl::rofl:

I propose the ‘Stallion Doctrine’ the ability to use PTC to buy tons of contracts.

1 Like

And right on cue, logged in and collected 5 Gold Contracts (the Ultra Rare 10 game for Emerald + type :flushed:) just for playing a game of coach battles in a weekly challenge…

I just want to play people online, not have a pseudo management mode, “grind” off-line with a bronze team, sink money, and all my in-game currency for contracts.

This of course is all made worse by the crashing + people rage quitting within minutes (half my matches). To my knowledge FUT and MyTeam have both removed contracts, both also had the option to purchase them.

3 Likes

Ahhh so another I want it my way or it’s no good type of guys!

Sounds like you want it only your way too! :joy:

2 Likes

No need to call him a clown mate, he has a right to his own opinion as do you

1 Like

what i would love to see is a concept like proteam where u can use ur team online, in proteam, offline modes (management). That would be quite awesome and amazing

For anyone struggling with the All Clubs Involved objective popping, I just managed to get it when using only 2024 cards from all teams.
Didn’t seem to work when a few were 2023 cards.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what rating on proteam 2023 tom lynch is?

does someone know what the point of interchanges? Ive put all bronze players on the intrrchange so i dont waste good cards on it

If you have auto interchange on, the players on the bench will be used as required - mainly for stamina reasons.
If you have interchange on manual then yep you won’t use them and it’s a fair strategy. However you will run the risk of your players moving slowly as the game progresses due to them being fatigued. The sub is definitely a bronze or silver though in my opinion

this game is so pay to win its not even funny. good luck trying to out mark mckay, gawn, curnow,

Spoil might be a good starting point if you haven’t tried that.

i do it just somehow misses the ball

Who’s got the best ‘Spoiling’ statistic that people have seen?
Most of my best defenders only have about 70-75.

@SaintSkeeta best i’ve got but don’t use, is a Emerald 85 Tom McCartin he goes at 95 spoil

1 Like

how do i avoid being speckied all the time