AFL 23 - Megathread

My Eagles line up on my older PS name. (best line up without a dime spent)

Share your team through the PlayStation and post the quick code so teams can go up against it mate

Edit - Starting a push for Stallions Team to be a Coach Battle -

ā€˜Rags to Riches - Defeat Stallions Team and win 5 Emerald Contractsā€™

Or even an Objective - beat Stallions team on each difficulty to collect 2000 XP & 5 Super Emerald Contracts

5 Likes

Iā€™ll try and upload both tonight. My lions one was more a test bed and the mistakes from that Iā€™ve learned and improved in my Eagles one.

SO do teams that get upload get rewarded for winning or losing like maybe some XP gain?

1 Like

@JNT_BA any chance you could elaborate on the finals in premiership challenge? Im currently 4th on the ladder and wondering what happens in 20 days?

Happy to report Backline General Defender Objective just popped for me!

1 Like

That is really good to hear mate.
Been smashing out a heap of ladder leader games to knock off as many objectives as possible (those 15min games are great for those), so I am hoping to log in tonight after work and get a nice little present of all these XP, FP & Card Packs waiting for me :crossed_fingers:

Iā€™m trying to see how far I can get without dipping into my skyrocket until the legends hit out screens

2 Likes

Still no go for me on PC

Can someone answer me

If you give a bit more detail then perhaps someone might be able to answerā€¦.

I believe you will be kicked out to the spash screen, and then logged in again as the new user. Havenā€™t tried it, but just guessing.

The quick code for my lions team is: H4VL9A

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is it just the new booster emerald or are there new cards out ??? @JNT_BA

Iā€™m not going to reveal all the secrets all the time :rofl:

I donā€™t like secrets :joy:

1 Like

@JNT_BA what happens when you change the primary user for afl 23?

This is very true, also maybe reach out to the support team with more details as Iā€™m not entirely sure of what you are trying to accomplish so itā€™s not something I can answer with any certainty.

1 Like

The Archetypes objectives seem to be popping/tracking now.
At least, I saw the backline and forwards ones start to trackā€¦ about to try the lumbering ruckman one.

Legendary objectives still appear to be stuck for me though

@Pink_Panters i may be wrong here, donā€™t you have a Tim English?? :eyes:

thereā€™s a lot of ruck cards with 99 ruck work, Iā€™ve got Sapphire Gawn and dont even use him in the ruck