AFL 23 - Megathread

I’d say they would both be in 2023 packs as english was AA ruckman last year, assuming lynch is in that too

i’ve 100% seen english sapphire @Pink_Panters has it

2 Likes

Ok, so turns out my objectives didn’t come flooding in, but I got to thinking and I’ve noticed that some objectives don’t work if you have a mixture of 2024 & 2023 cards.

For example, been playing with 3 defensive generals in my team constantly and never got the award, but then I made it so I had 2 defensive generals from 2023 cards and ta da… got the prize.

@JNT_BA just checking if that is how it’s supposed to work?

Also, please let me know what I need to do for the “goals with Charlie Curnow cards”. I’ve made a dent but can’t figure out for the life of me how I get the remaining goals.

Also, please let me know what I need to do for the “goals with Charlie Curnow cards”. I’ve made a dent but can’t figure out for the life of me how I get the remaining goals.

You need to kick goals using the Charlie Curnow card

Some objectives have started working tonight. Some others still aren’t working for me though… but it’s a bit of progress.

2 Likes

I have a Sapphire English mate :grinning:

Funny because I’ve never had Charlie Curnow yet I’m already 25 goals into it.
Hence my confusion.

Maybe the 25 goals piece is a glitch, who knows.

Anyway, like I said before… it’s all part of the adventure

My OV87 Eagles team
played a few matches with them and very cohesive and excellent

(do contracts get used if I upload this team for others to vs?)

Nice one. Nah your contracts won’t be used for when others take it on. You just upload and away they go.

1 Like

Yeah ive got the Sapphire english!

Would be mad if twightlight games turn into night games

@JNT_BA Will there be rating updates next season and in the guide there is mentions of Brownlow, AA and B&F Packs any idea on when those are dropping?

How do you apply the 5% xp for 5 games etc cards

It happens automatically, it’s mentioned in the guide

BA should have ps/xbox tournaments for prizes like fifa and 2k does almost every hour, for instance either 15000 FP or 1500 PTC if you win

@nik939 I do somewhat agree with that I’d be happy for the tournament prizes to be contracts

Something that has been bugging me a bit recently @JNT_BA is not being able to adjust tactics at stoppages or during set shots.

There is so much going on during regular play it can be tricky to execute multiple tactic changes on the fly.

Any way that these can be allowed to be tweaked during set shots and stoppages?

4 Likes

Yes!!! I’ve been saying this for ages and would LOVE to see it.
I think set shots they want a clean HUD… which is a why lots of the other elements disappear… but it would be ideal to have the option anyway through replays and cutscenes.

Same goes with the interchange menu. I basically don’t use it now.

During set shots we also have to be careful with used button like the D-pad as issues can be created with input conflicts between systems.

2 Likes

I logged in today and found that some of my contacts disappeared the worst part is it was the emerald ones, I suspect probably a glitch. That’s the minor problem for me, the major problem for me is the positioning, stamina and the automatic interchange now if those could be tweaked that would make PT better