AFL 23 - Megathread

Got through one season of management mode then realised about ten of my players wouldn’t accept contracts because I never played them. They all left and then the second season was just a mess of random generated names and faces that replaced them from the draft etc.

1 Like

Looks like they’ve updated one of the Objectives that wasn’t working.

Bazinga!

• It’s now win a game after being down 20 points at quarter time

Yeah, I was sick of the process of getting it to trigger the normal way. So we made the call to change it to something we knew would work but also be similar.

Same reward, but now working.

5 Likes

Thanks @JNT_BA - we all appreciate your efforts!

@Jddamc Wait is that you giving an example that the mode is broken?

1 Like

Okay when are the legendary objectives gonna get fixed and start tracking again and also the recent dusty vs Hawkins rewards were due at 5 33 mins overdue would be great if they both would work asap

2 Likes

All of my objectives are working fine.

But man, come on JNT, a reward, in a game, 33 mins late - Un-Australian mate.

(There are some occasions where I wish there was a laugh button on here…could’ve been handy a couple of times today)

2 Likes

@JNT_BA When are more objectives on the horizon ??

Officially finished them all :smiley:

Is there away around the objectives that force people who don’t want to play against other players? That’s what’s holding me back. As I’m not a person that enjoys playing online with others.

I’m the same mate - I just bit the bullet and played 5 games to get it. Lost 4 and won 1 but just mucked around in them to get the objective

1 Like

is anyone elses tug o footy 5 hours delayed from getting the rewards

Stellar effort mate - well done! Hopefully I’m not too far behind you!

1 Like

@JNT_BA is there a possibility of adding an unrealistic attempt into the specky mark to add some risk to it?

1 Like

@JNT_BA can we confirm if 2023 tom lynch in packs? Because I have open soo many packs and got almost all 2023 blues besides him.

Being the art guy @JNT_BA , I’ve gotta ask… what was the thinking behind the initial start up screen where you fly out to the stage in the middle of Marvel and go past things like cars on the oval?

1 Like

The only two players I badly want are emerald Peatling and Perkins (my favorite two footy stars)

You’ll get some good ones when you finish the legendary objectives mate. Finished them today and got some beauties.

Ahh, I’d love to be able to finish them, that’s the unfortunate thing :frowning:

I wonder if Big Ant will compensate those who are unable to finish the Objectives by seasons end because of the glitch in the system?

An honorable mention for Jy Simpkin too (would love to get an emerald one of him too)

Yeah hopefully they start moving for you soon too, mine were sketchy early on but been good for close to the last 3 or so weeks. I wonder whether it’s worth lodging a support ticket for them to look at? No idea idea whether they can glean anything from your save file or profile that might help?

1 Like