AFL 23 - Megathread

My legendary objectives are still stuck sadly

Stuck on 984 goals for weeks and i think rebound 50s was the other.

Would have absolutely smashed both as well :frowning:

Just posted a youtube video as well, potentially some Legends hiding in plain sight!

4 Likes

would we get any all australian card content before this season of pro team ends?

@JNT_BA I am assuming you know that the Dusty v Hawkins retirement Coaches Battle has disappeared yet no reward was given? (at least, I didnā€™t receive the reward :frowning: )

Hmmmm Iā€™m seeing rewards have gone out. Let me double-check with the server guys to see if there is congestion.

2 Likes

mine definitely flowed through this morning, hopefully it pops through soon for you!

1 Like

I streamed last night and a viewer mentioned this too.

I thought I had been awarded the pack, and opened it, a few days agoā€¦but I couldnā€™t quite rememberā€¦ yet the Coach Battle itself remained in the list with the negative time remaining values.

The viewer was certain that they hadnā€™t been awarded the pack on their end however.

I checked this morning, and the Coach Battle was removed from the listā€¦ with no Emerald Reward pack awaiting for me to openā€¦ so I suspect I did get it the other day, and maybe the viewer didnā€™t know they had received it???

My suspicion is that when multiple Coach Battles finish up, and you go in to the screen, you only see ONE of them being completed and having the reward grantedā€¦ in this case, it was one of the other previous ones that got you 6x Super Silver contracts.
But still, the other Coach Battles are awarded, and people have gone and claimed those packs in the Storeā€¦but sometimes not connected them to being the Reward for the Coach Battle.

Just a guess.

No rewards have shown up for me either

1 Like

I got em, Sorry guys. Not sure why itā€™s not only working for a few of us.

Anyone seen or used the legend players yet?

not out yet mate, still another 2-3 weeks

Have you seen the legend players as free agents

Yeah iā€™ve seen @Pink_Panters video, definitely looks like face scanned players but still yet to be confirmed if they are user or big ant has made them @JNT_BA iā€™m sure you can settle this topic pretty easy for everyone.

If they are you still wonā€™t see them in Pro team until Season 2

Do we have any idea if there will be any special cards other then legends? Because In pinks live stream last night when he was going through the players there were players like patty Ryder Robbie gray and josh p Kennedy so maybe it could be a promo for past players

I do love the Adam Simpson as Longmire and Chris/Brad Scott as Vossy :joy:

1 Like

If you have a read through their Pro Team guide you will see they have example event packs listed.

Not doubt they are working on these if not similar type of event packs which will be implemented into the game at some point.

2 Likes

Is that new I have never seen that before and if there is all Australian packs like it says it might be next week because they already have a pack in the store this week

Been there for a while, not sure how long

Since Pro Team launch, I havenā€™t touched those since before we updated it.

Probably should for Legends.

1 Like

How is everything progressing with the legends and maybe more packs?? :slight_smile:

Any update on the objectives not working for some?