AFL 23 - Megathread

Any idea if there will be themed packs/ cards soon

Got 11k footy points to spend tonight, please send pack luck my way.

Opened 4 x emerald packs so far for bugger all :rofl:

A sneaky themed pack launching tonight would be the best outcome :wink:

5 Likes

Haha same debating whether to spend my points on the emeralds or wait for a themed pack to come

1 Like

Sending good vibes mate! Iā€™ve had ridiculous luck this last week, all through weekly rewards and objectives. Have stockpiled 36k FP for future packs as well. But gee, itā€™s damn hard not to splurge as soon as you have enough points to open a new pack :rofl:

3 Likes

Just received this pack as a reward! Pack luck on my side :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I still havenā€™t got the rewards from the last lot of coach battle stuff

Gees online can be really frustrating when it glitches / rubber bandā€™s.

Players not moving for the ball in the middle, players in space running over the ball and not picking it up, kicks going 50m backwards, the works, the oppo broke every tackle.

The person i was playing against had a GOAT team and was pretty good too which made it worse, but i couldnt do anything.

Im very thankful that 90% of my games run very ckean.

1 Like

My total losses on Premiership Challenge went from around 25 to 95 overnight. Is that a known glitch?

New update on PS5?!? What dis?

Yeah i noticed my losses spiked a heap as well!

@JNT_BA can you clarify what the new update is that dropped overnight?? :blush:

Iā€™ll see if someone else can give details. Iā€™m out of the loop for a few weeks :rofl:

1 Like

Gotta get the reps in for Premiership Challenge Finals?

@stallionsCEO - looks like youā€™re in charge around here for the time being!

2 Likes

Hopefully someone can come through and give us news about what these updates have been lately :slight_smile:

Has anyone else found online has suddenly gotten worse?

I thought it may have just been a busy night with net usage last night so i tried again today but players are just not picking up the ball, even when in space by themselves, mids arenā€™t really moving or attempting to get the hit outs, I have had opposition smother the ball that has gone 30m the other way, some crazy stuff.

not sure if anything has been tweaked in the background at all, but Iā€™m struggling to kick a single goal in the last 3 games combined!

1 Like

Whilst it is nice to hear whatā€™s gone into the changes, sometimes itā€™s also fun to try and feel/discover whatā€™s been done too.

The game feels even smoother to me offline now. Hard to say exactly what but the smother has helped counteract the ai and things just feel better in general

@Kidneykid95 - is there anything youā€™ve noticed after these last couple of updates? Obviously most of them have been for AFLW, Legends and Season 2 Pro Team

2 Likes

Yup it was an absolute mess last night, constantly skipping during matches. Mark the ball inside 50 then suddenly getting tackled 50m away from where I marked it.

1 Like

yeah noticed a few times Iā€™d mark the ball, and not touch a button but Iā€™ve been called to play on, get tackled and done for HTB.

Iā€™m sure they are all across it, but I might have to give online a miss until it has been cleaned up.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA were you able to get someone else to inform us on the details of these updates?? :slight_smile: