AFL 23 - Megathread

You weren’t wrong, blown away with how smooth it is just played a quarter

1 Like

I’ve played a couple premiership challenge games (online), and the gameplay feels much more balanced.

It felt like either the contested marking wasn’t as overpowered or it was easier to spoil the ball and bring it to ground. Also, speccies seem to have been numbed down (I thought they were broken and overpowered personally).

This should allow us to not have to use only key position players with 90+ marking and use small forwards and defenders. I feel the game is a lot smoother now and a more realistic afl experience.

This could all just be me but from the games I’ve played it feels that way.:+1:

1 Like

New card design looks nice

Is that what they did for the update…?

Yeah I felt the game play difficulties may have been tweaked also, was usually winning comfortable against the AI on Hard by 50 plus. The one coach battles i played with a emerald squad i won by 3-4 goals.

Marking seemed to be still favouring me but would be interesting to know if this had been adjusted with recent update.

Running shot meter felt to be quickened up too and goal box made smaller when further out not sure though

Online is so laggy and crap atm can’t pick up the ball kicks going in the wrong direction and my 88 wetiering was losing marking contests to a 79 Sam weidemen even though I timed it perfectly

1 Like

@Pink_Panters can relate to this :confused:

@Border offline as in management mode or ladder leaders? Hopefully both are smoother

Offline in Pro Team. Coach Battles & Ladder Leaders

Have you noticed much difference mate?? :slight_smile:

I haven’t played much proteam for the last two days due the rewards not showing up for me. I want to play it but don’t want to risk not getting the new rewards too.

Same.
Although I have to play 1 more game to hit the 100 game objective, then it’s just the remaining ones which don’t progress.

So I’d literally be playing for XP and FP (which isn’t the worst thing).

Currently banking up the FP for the next season.

There’s new weekly Objectives there now too.

1 Like

Hopefully no glitch and they pop when achieved :slight_smile:

New weekly Objectives are tracking without problem for me

2 Likes

What are the new objectives this week ?

Bit blurry but you’ll get the gist

1 Like

anyone else having any luck with the remaining legendary objectives yet?

Is there any reason why BA release patches with no patch notes? I know the effort is going into Rugby 05, Tiebreak and ProCashGrab but its just disappointing.

Nope.
I have 3 Legendary ones that are not tracking, and then the Long Term Goals - Rebound 50s is not tracking (and then restricting the others from unlocking).

I also didn’t get the Coach Battle reward from the Dusty vs Hawkins game which expired last week :sob:

I’m on PS5 but I honestly think that I am cursed

1 Like