AFL 23 - Megathread

I was looking forward to that emerald reward pack in coach battle and still can’t believe no rewards are showing up for me on ps5. I guess ProTeam doesn’t like the Stallion

Yeah I went from 11 losses to 26 losses and my lineup used 15 contracts to all of them

Hopefully they can fix this if it is a glitch.

1 Like

I noticed this time that I didn’t get the ‘You won a Coach Battle’ splash screen like I previously had when I had gone in there.
That’s usually where I see that I got the reward when it had ended…

But this time, I still see the ‘Store’ has a notification on it, so the rewards were still given for the finished Coach Battles.

2 Likes

That’s a good point, I’ve had similar happen before but when I go into the store I get the unopened pack notification.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, but can guarantee that didn’t happen this time.

I mean, getting a free Emerald pack is something that doesn’t go unnoticed

No interest in Pro Team and haven’t checked this thread for a month or so - any updates to management mode yet?

Management mode isn’t being supported or updated anymore. Devs only care about milking ProTeam for money

3 Likes

They could really interest people by adding special cards for Brownlow AA etc but they haven’t even hinted at it and people are losing intrest

Anyone have stuttering issues on PC? I’ve updated drivers, cleaned drives, changed every single setting in game and on gpu control panel. Its the only game I have that stutters but big ant claims it shouldn’t so I need any help i can get.

Don’t know what money you are spending, but I’ve been playing Pro Team and haven’t spent a single cent.

No one is ‘milking’ you for anything.
You can choose to spend money if you wish.
You don’t HAVE to be milked whatsoever. Think of it as being lactose intolerant :wink:

3 Likes

Cool, yep figured as much cheers

Did i say I’ve been spending money? Lol. My whole point of that response was pointing out that the Devs have stopped updating the single player game modes of the game, even though there are key functions and bugs missing that have not been fixed since day 1 (retirees, injuries, interchange etc.)

Instead, they are focusing all of their efforts on the Pro Team mode, as this is the mode which will make them the most money. I dont know where you got the idea of me saying they’re making people spend money - That was not my argument.

1 Like

Oh, you meant the OTHER form of “milking”? :wink::wink:

To be fair, your last 3 posts have specifically mentioned ‘cash grab’, ‘milking’, ‘trying to make people spend more money’ so it isn’t a long bow to say that it was your argument…

I’m also glad there are plenty of ‘bugs missing’

2 Likes

And its clear by your post history that you spend most of your days arguing against any slight sign of criticism about this game. Lol. Its okay to admit that its not up to standard lil bro

3 Likes

I didn’t realise we were related :heart:

Thanks Vossy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

bro how do i get the game to stop crashing im always winning and it just crashes. im on pc aswell

Honestly though can you blame them? We may have a brand new game next year we don’t know. If they did decide to update management mode now and there was to be a new game in 6 months ish it would basically be pointless. Might as well try and experiment with this mode, the first mode ever like this for an AFL game and generate some money flow to support the next game and more features for it
Also I do find it funny (not saying that you have said this just talking about a lot of people in general) that people were screaming for ProTeam saying how they’re going to sue BA and how they lied about the content of the game. Then to go and do a full backflip once it’s released saying that this is just a ‘cash grab’ and how they’ve neglected every other aspect of the game. Can’t please some people.
At least we have a set direction now. ProTeam is out, they’re working on that along with the gameplay. I’d love to see management mode get an update yes but I see the big picture in focusing on ProTeam for AFL23. Imagine an AFL25 or AFL26 with fully fleshed out game modes, significantly improved gameplay AND a ProTeam mode that has had months of data to see what works and doesn’t so it can be an even better mode next release

2 Likes

What do u want them to do to improve management mode and pro team is a new mode that everyone is playing so of course they are going to update that

I sincerely hope that the AFL does not give Big Ant the rights to develop another of these games after how they butchered the release of this one. Why should they have the right to release another game next year when the first one has key single player components still broken?