AFL 23 - Megathread

Damn, things still aren’t tracking for me.
Legendary objectives are still at the numbers they were previously… even after a game this afternoon.
Same with the stuck Long Term goals one.

1 Like

Same with me here.
I am assuming you have logged a support ticket also?

I have, but they said they are looking into it.

How do you see the team of the week cards wondering what some of the new ratings are?

SaintSkeeta has a good video which gives you a sneak peek on what to expect with those packs.

youtube.com

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I thought finals for premiership mode was meant to be double points ???

Anyone else think this ?

Must be random with when it wants to start tracking ha. Gives me some motivation to do the longer ladder leaders.

Not bad for first opening of the new packs :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hey @JNT_BA , have loved the new team of the week packs!! Just wondering if the Team of the Week players will be available in the End of Season reward packs for Premiership Challenge?? Apologies if this has been answered and I’m unaware, but would be an amazing reward to have the chance of getting some of the new players!! Thank you!

I’ll see if someone else can answer that. I’m not in the country atm so I’m a little out of the loop on those really fine details while I’m away. I’ll see if someone who has that knowledge like one of the producers can answer that one.

1 Like

Thank you very much, can’t wait to hear back, hope you’re enjoying your time away!! :heart:

Also to contribute to the new card sharing, new 92 Tristan Xerri packed :eyes:

2 Likes

Currently still only receive the max 45 points playing finals

Would be so cool if bigant made a online data base on all cards in the game

another day / update but still no fix on the legendary objectives or online for me sadly :pensive:

1 Like

Would be nice to know what it fixed, any idea @JNT_BA ??

Does anyone remember if this was always here in Management mode? It gives access to menus where you can choose fixtures/results in state leagues.

It’s also there in Stats and Ladders

1 Like

Don’t tell me they have worked on management mode!

This is where patch notes would come in handy :slight_smile:

Is there in game injuries yet or all come from being simulated?

No idea - just noticed it in the menu and wasn’t sure if it was there prior.

How about you jump on and have a look for us :grinning:

Just played a game got no injuries out of it. Player ratings are different compared to play now though

1 Like