AFL 23 - Megathread

Just tried premiership challenge again.

Still no love.

Players running over the ball, not picking it up, not getting it at clearance and the cherry on top was a emerald Dust outmarking my sapphire tom stewart with 99 marking and more height.

Ive gone from having epic close enounters (losses and wins) and absolutely loving the competitive nature of it to struggling to kick 2 goals a game and losing by 50+ points every time.

So sad.

I really want to be smashing out these finals games too!

1 Like

Are you noticing your opponent has some of those troubles too (like running over the ball)? Or just you?

If just your side, then Iā€™m just wondering if maybe thereā€™s a larger impact of lag for the away team (like it sorta was half way through the year before being fixed up).

Somethings definitely happened in the office while some people have been away to online.

The servers for online took a massive hit this week, the gameplay went downhill drastically, the 30-40 losses everyone randomly received, the stuff up with every player getting promoted to finals.

Their message last night explaining what happened and refer to guide for more info on finals, we are meant to receive double points during this period but that isnā€™t working as of my last game last night.

The recurring objectives issues other players are having fortunately that has been working for me fine which is good.

The new players and packs are awesome and it keeps bringing you back which is good but man they need to fix up their finishing touches around the game and just get on top of these underlying issues that still seem to just linger around.

Iā€™m a advocate for this game and I want it to succeed but it just feel for a small company with only limited resources they just canā€™t keep up with the demand on fixing everything for us especially when they have multiple projects on the go.

I just cross my fingers a major update is on the horizon and it then gives the game the foundation to build off for afl25/26.

Interesting thing happening this morning. Trying to play the new coach battle Dogs v Hawks Elimination Final. Chose Hawks to battle with but every time I go to play it crashes the game just after I click continue to match.

Anyone else having this issue? Seems to be ok on other Battles

It probably explains why Hawthorn is on 0 points and the Dogs keep going up :rofl:

having the same problem, i though i just got terrible at game losing by 50 or more everytime the past week but i have max gawn at ruck yet i cant get a hit out to advantage. no matter what 90% of the time the balls goes to the other team and my players are helpless stopping them.

my forwards with almost all 95+ marking drop marks randomly and forwards like curnow mark perfectly when they move up the field but mostly hopeless in the forward 50.

played a decent amount to get into finals but now the games are heavily one sided and boring changed my players and tactics around constantly but it has almost no effect.

and now today it is terrible iā€™m getting tackled and holding the balls when there is no player near me and opponent players are marking 10m away from where the ball is landing on my screen. with online being bad there is not much else to do coach battles with mediocre rewards and 15 minute quarter ladder leader games, if online is gonna be this bad they need to add a lot more single player content

1 Like

how do i get my games to stop crashing

Look up the support site and lodge a ticket, they might be able to help. So many different combinations on PC that could cause it

is everyone coachā€™s battles still buggy

Yep - mine now crashes the game if I scroll on to the Dogs v Hawks Elimination Final, canā€™t scroll to the games below it to try them.

4 Likes

Why does Charlie Ballard look so short when he is 197cm. I think the developers mistyped it or smth.

Same here, just keep freezing and crashing on the scroll down

And now youā€™re gone.

1 Like

Can you inform us some of the changes in recent updates @JNT_BA ?? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still out of the loop on the other side of the world. Iā€™ve emailed some on the team to see what they can do.

1 Like

has anybody seen or packed a totw harley reid just want to know if i am actually trying to pack a card that exists or not

Looks like Coach Battles is all good again

1 Like

Did your magic work and got a reply?? :slight_smile:

I can scroll past it, but it crashes when I go to play it :cry:

*** Now itā€™s definitely fixed - playing now

1 Like