AFL 23 - Megathread

Anything else been tweaked, or just they fixed that bug it seems?

This wouldā€™ve been a server side fix, not a patch.

Itā€™s nearly time to ramp up the search for Dusty Martin I reckon.

I feel lost without him. :rofl:

4 Likes

Would be cool if you could exchange cards with mates :wink:

@JNT_BA seeing as you are sunning yourself on the other side of the world at the moment, any chance you can hit up one of the peeps back at the office (maybe even @RossSymons himself :wink: ) and let me know how those of us with the objectives glitch will be able to be compensated for those which we miss out on when the season finishes next week?

I mean, to miss out on items like a sapphire card pack and all that XP would really and truly suck :sob:

1 Like

Just me or itā€™s quiet in hereā€¦ is that a good or bad thing?? :eyes:

1 Like

Correctionā€¦ it WAS quiet in here :rofl:

2 Likes

Till I said something, trying to get the party started :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m patiently waiting for my richo card in 8 days lol

3 Likes

@Pink_Panters any luck on the Objectives progressing?

I just played another 2 games and got no movement

1 Like

Anyone else looking close at finishing level 40 before season end ? Iā€™m close not sure if iā€™ll get there though.

Nah no luck sadly.

11.5k XP just sitting there unsble to be claimed, a sapphire pack and a few emerald packs too.

A bit frustrating.

I also just notice that there are no contracts on offer across any of the coach battle games this week which is hurting massively.

I have 7 or 8 meaningful contracts left and 6 of my players have 1 game left and 5-7 others have 2-3 games left.

Trouble!

This is where i always felt they just got the value of the emerald and sapphire games on the bronze and silver contracts a bit off.

1 and 2 games are way too low when most teams are full sapphire or emerald.

2 Likes

A big day a youā€™ll go close mate!
Iā€™m creeping up on level 36, donā€™t think Iā€™ll get there unless I get a few full days off work to have a crack.

2 Likes

I decided to jump on yesterday to play my first game in a week and a bit. Back and forth all game, I hit the front with 20 seconds to go, my network provider decides to do works just after I had the game locked up :smiling_face_with_tear:

Will there be a final week of objectives to try and hit lvl40? or no more weekly objectives until season 2?

1 Like

Probably not. The developers have not offered any remedy for the loss of xp, fp etc. from broken objectives up until this point, It is clear that they have no interest in fairly compensating people for bugs, glitches and issues that are present in the game.

@JNT_BA the 2023 drafted players attributes keep resetting once changed (and still canā€™t be added to creator teams, or shared)

Can this please be fixed, been broken ever since they got added to the game

I :heart: Sapphire players getting outmarked by Gold players

@JNT_BA when are you going to be back in the loop, we want some communication on whatā€™s been going with the patches, and progress for season 2 meant to be launching in 5 days? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big thanks for the new weekly objectives Big Ant.

Gives me something to play for now that the other ones havenā€™t been working for a while.

1 Like