AFL 23 - Megathread

Solid season, thanks for the new weekly objectives !! 40 complete and this was my pull on the level 40 pack not bad !! bring on season 2

1 Like

Lots of XP on offer this week!

3 Likes

Contracts as rewards also?

how did you get play a half without concealing a goal i’ve done it twice and it doesn’t show up as complete. Once in online and once in offline

Coach battles - One of the 2.5 min quarter games on easy

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll go home and try that, because i had the same experience with doing it twice and no cigar

Is anyone else game just keep crashing on manger mode :man_facepalming:t2:

tried that but didnt work

I think ill be holding off till Season 2 legend packs now

1 Like

I got it to work this time around, but i kept them goalless for the entire game.

So in the new Weekly Challenges, notice the new Obsidian coloured XP bonus? First of anything obsidian in the game I think.

4 Likes

So we get no communication regarding ongoing bugs, the glitches around the end of the season and what the recent patches have done, and what we can expect to be done, but they can put out info about new packs on the store?

Yeah, Righto then.

Shows the priorities clear as day

2 Likes

No matter how many packs I open I still haven’t got one Charlie Curnow card :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone having trouble with some of the new weekly objectives as well?

uncontested marks doesn’t work for me and the 35 hitouts hasn’t either.

still no movement on the legendary objectives as well for me.

All worked for me @Pink_Panters (playing on PC)

So weird you are having massive issues with your objectives recording !

Is it worth uninstalling and reinstalling the game ??? ( You shouldn’t have to though :tired_face:)

1 Like

I’ll give this a go now and see if anything changes, fingers crossed it works!

1 Like

I too am one of those people (on PS5) with the Legendary objectives not working, but I did manage to get the weekly ones to go.

Mind you, I did keep the opposition goalless for a half in 2 games without success, but then I played a Coach Battle (one of the 2.5min ones) on easy and kept them scoreless for the entire game, then it cleared.

As for the Hitouts, that is the only one I have left but I think I haven’t done that yet.

This issue could be so many different type of things, especially if it works for some and not others.

Perhaps objectives are stored on multiple servers and something in the router/modem is blocking outbound/inbound traffic to it? Could try and tether the phone and try use the net that way to access? Anti virus could be blocking access to a certain server too I suppose. Just so bloody hard to narrow it down.

did the uninstall and reinstall, still no luck sadly.

goals
inside 50 entries
uncontested marks
ruck taps
keeping team goalless in a half
forwards marking with the one out archtype

plus a few more all not working.