AFL 23 - Megathread

Let’s hope its fixed in the next 4 days before the end of the season.

I mean, if the Pant Man can’t get no love, then what hope do the rest of us commoners have?

@JNT_BA - You need to put down your Pina Colada and get a message back from Ibiza to Australia for the tech team to help a brother out

Poor fella’s probably just on overseas work deployment and here we are expecting his usual input :rofl::grinning:

2 Likes

my uncontested marks just don’t work and any tips on getting quick rebounds? im tryna get the challenge done before the season ends

Haha yeah this isn’t a fun holiday trip. This is a intense work trip with a new location all the time.

Then again I did take a holiday earlier in the year for a bit and you guys didn’t even know. Was still on and posting :rofl: The time difference this time is killer.

1 Like

I’m still not having Legendary ones update, nor the Uncontested marks in the new weekly objectives, however the goalless half one did trigger, and also a couple other weekly ones did.

I was curious if anyone has the same issue I’ve been having where instead of marking the ball the players are just constantly spoiling even when they have no opponent on them? Since last patch whenever I tap the mark button it seems to be always spoiling the ball instead and I can’t seem to stop it and this occurs in premiership mode and coach battles.

No problem whatsoever here for me. Are you sure you’re not tapping too early and moving the right stick, that will cause a spoil.

Edit - actually, I mean that in reverse will cause a spoil. If you flick the right stick and then tap the mark button a spoil is the result

Nah I haven’t been doing that because it’s only been happening since the last patch and I’ve been playing since launch and I’ve always had no issues marking previously, I even tested by not even moving the thumbsticks and just pressing triangle (PS5) and it still goes to spoil. Just seems a bit odd to me but I appreciate your help

1 Like

Yeah very weird. Only other thing I can think of is perhaps you have some stick drift on your controller?

Yeah that was my next thought just wanted to see if anyone here was having any issues first, Cheers mate

1 Like

Yep, you never know - I’ve got 2 here with the left stick playing up. Can’t use them for this game

1 Like

Yeah Stick Drift has been the result of when previous people have mentioned the issue.
Try to test with another controller if you have one.

2 Likes

Yeah you and @Border are right I just tested the controller deadzone and looks like the Y axis plays up a bit if it’s slightly moved it doesn’t always go back to 0, it hovers around -2 which i assume any movement on the stick no matter how small will probably trigger a spoil. I can’t see any deadzone inputs in the game as a setting so I’m guessing can’t change that either so will just have to use another controller.

4 Likes

Why are species so overpowered:( ruins the game for me

any tips on how to get quick rebounds for the challenge?

Kick the ball out on the full just past your D 50, they will kick long back inside 50, Mark it, kick outside 50 mark it and repeat process.

1 Like

thanks so much i will try that

2 days to go, 36k XP to get to Level 40. Going to be tight!

Anyone here in the Premiership Challenge Finals still?

@JNT_BA can you give us some sort of update IF legends WILL be dropping this week?? :slight_smile:

Or least give us something just anything :stuck_out_tongue:

IMG_4913

Best tagger on here @Kidneykid95 :joy::joy:

I admire your tenacity!

2 Likes