AFL 23 - Megathread

What is going to come first… Essendon finals win OR a trade :wink: @JNT_BA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Maybe next year!!! :lying_face:

2 Likes

To add to this, I’m yet to receive any trade offers coming back the other way.

Also, the AA team is just 18 players, no bench.

And the Brownlow top 20 is essentially all ruckman.

Man I hope we see some of these glitches rectified soon…

Tough life atm wondering if I’ll have time to get that Dusty 96 when I get back :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’ll bolt it in mate - carefully use what you get at level 38 and you’ll fly through the last two!

Is there anyone else here struggling with the weekly objective ‘Tackle Bag’ ??

I put on least 60-70 tackles in a match, and yet objective says none :worried:

Known issue. Some work, some don’t. Some come to life after a while or appear to count only after it’s a certain type of game. The question I have is, why can’t problematic objectives be weeded out before making prod.

While I’m here, am I going mad or does Buddy have a super torp? Something appears to time out and he kicks straight as an arrow.

883 mb update file this morning :thinking:

More sort options for cards - thanks @JNT_BA

Ladder Leaders menu changed a little too

3 Likes

Wonder what it is? @JNT_BA can you enlighten us? :slight_smile:

My guess is : It’s to fix the bugs in objectives??

2 Likes

Yuppers, this was preparation for some new cards and sets we have been working on.

There are a few players in there I will be aiming for!

There are no gameplay updates in this one, but some things have changed internally that need more testing online. It feels really good in single-player, but we need to be sure it feels good in online as well.

6 Likes

Awesome work mate!!!

Hang on… so there have been SOME gameplay being worked on with tweaks but just need testing correct??

Definitely means Legends Packs, I can read your hints :wink:

1 Like

I know the easy narrative people come up with is “They only care about PROTEAM” Now it’s out, the same people who kept saying “They’ve given up on the game” before we launched it.

Changes and updates will happen, not all of them are worthy of a patch note if it’s a very small thing. But the ones we’ve been playing with while not a “Major” change, do add some good feels to the experience so far in testing.

6 Likes

Thats a really great answer, and I have loved being on the journey of BA since gosh DB14 on PS4 back in the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway could you say these updates/tweaks will add more enjoyable time to the game and worth some notes when they get released so we know what they are?? :slight_smile:

Well I’m back, been busy starting from stretch but it’s better :wink::relieved:

1 Like

Hi @JNT_BA I know you don’t publish dates for fixes but will the achievements be fixed say, before the start of next season? i.e. it’s something that is going to happen short of it failing testing or being a much bigger problem than what you thought.

What achievements are broken? We haven’t had a report of any not unlocking on any platform.

My weekly objective 'TACKLE BAG" is not tracking tackles in a game, I got 50+ in a game last night, and still nothing :frowning:

Oh, objectives? No clue, the new system needs to be fully tested before we push anything out to the live servers.

Whoops my bad I misread that. So can I assume it’s not tracking as it hasn’t gone live yet as in the objective??

It’s not just me then :slight_smile: