AFL 23 - Megathread

Yep this annoys me too. As well as well with how the player lines up on paper vs what actually happens in game. For example if I had Redman at LHB he’d actually be at RHB in game. This goes throughout the entire field except for the midfield.

2 Likes

I have been asking jnt in this forum to change it and he always replies to other comments and not mine

1 Like

I’m not sure about you guys but Every time I win flag and watch the cut scenes the confetti is always the same colour no matter the team that you use. Always Melbourne demon Looking colours

1 Like

I got one this morning in the draft bolters pack. He’s a bronze, but that won’t stop me from sitting him on the half back flank and racking up those intercepts.

Also got a bronze Josh Kennedy in the same pack too.

1 Like

After a bunch of times seeing this mentioned, I watched the confetti at the real thing on Saturday really closely… and yep, it was Brisbane Lions colours.
Still don’t think this is a big concern in the game though. Haha.

1 Like

Thanks heaps for the heads up mate. Ill cant wait to do the same. :rofl:

Ok, I just want to check if I am “normal”.

Is it just me, or does anyone else go out of their way to meet objectives / trophies in this game?
What I mean is that I jagged a Josh J Kennedy card and the objective was to kick 11 with him in a game. So I made it my mission that on the very first game I laced it out to him and knocked it off in the first quarter.

Likewise with the other goals like numerology and the likes, I just make that the main focus of my match and end up sacrificing XP & FP to meet the objective.

I think I have a problem as I did the same thing when the game came out and ended up getting all the trophies in the first month after release.

Please, tell me I am not the only one!?!?

3 Likes

You’re normal mate! I’ve started out both seasons just playing and seeing which pop but then quickly change to targeting each one. Can’t help myself! Sometimes I’ll even try to target 3 in the one game if I can.

I need to pay more attention in some of the packs to secure Mitch Robinson, Peter Everitt and Hurley. I reckon I’ve knocked back a bronze of at least 2 of those.

Getting 8 frees for is going to be a killer for me. Most I’ve had so far recently is 5. Probably need to play online to do that one.

2 Likes

opened about 15 of the bronze ones, I just get the same 8 player bronze dups lol

I absolutely do this.
When I needed 16 tackles as a team, and 10 tackles with Silver Forwards, I made tackles in that game my focus.
Lower scores overall… which meant the 10min quarters on Easiest actually flew by.

So yeah… I reckon go for those grinding objectives to pass the time in those Ladder Leader games.

But kinda shattered I can’t get the Hurley, Kennedy, Robinson, Cripps or Curnow objectives because I haven’t come across their cards yet!

3 Likes

Scored Hurley in a Silver Top Draftees Pack.

Actually had Blicavs (Bronze) for the third time in a Rookie & Draft Bolters Pack too but didn’t take him.

All about pack luck

Also just scored Mitch Robbo in an Emerald Tassie Palyer Pack

5 Likes

Pack lucky baby! :grin::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looks like some new Objectives have dropped - 2024 Season Awards

4 Likes

Damnit! And I just sold an Ollie Dempsey card the other week :cry:

1 Like

That’s why I learnt to keep all consumables and player cards, as they will come in handy at some stage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone else having a glitch where players now touch the ball on the ground like its wet weather instead of bouncing it under marvel?

3 Likes

I think that’s been there a while tbh. It’s more if it’s raining pre game/when the team comes out, they’ll touch it on the ground like it’s a wet weather game (obviously it shouldn’t be raining at Marvel). Played some games today at Marvel and players bounced the ball as they should - no rain visible when the teams run out.

1 Like

NGL I didn’t even know that was happening again. We updated that ages ago and haven’t seen it since. Time for some testing.

5 Likes

If it helps it was in one of the new ladder leaders games the first time I came across it and in management mode when I came across it again this morning. Have probably played like 10 games in total since last update but I know for sure every time I’ve played at Marvel I’ve had this issue

I’m sure a few of your have got this playing online in premiership mode but wow this was the hardest objective to complete so far 8 free kicks as a team. Finally got there !

1 Like