AFL 23 - Megathread

Great job, the best ive managed offline is 5. How did you manage to do it?

After the many hours iā€™ve played, you learn a couple tricks. You can handball into space (wing is the best) if you can manage to lay a stand tackle once you hold them let go and as they start to move push triangle again and that will trigger holding the ball.

2nd is to bump into a player (harder to do) as they are stumbling tackle them and that will be holding the ball.

3rd would be get incificent intent calls if you try doing these by the boundary (rare though)

Normal run down tackles but once again very rare to get AI holding the ball that way

Not sure if in the back/to highs count to tally

AI on the full doesnā€™t count unfortunately

5 Likes

Well done mate! Great effort getting it done offline. Still trying to get it done that way myself, thinking Iā€™ll need to have a crack at 15 min quarters and see what happens.
I use all the tricks youā€™re using too, high and push in the back definitely count to the tally.

Was hoping out on the full did too but no such luck!

One other thing I stumbled across when doing the hit out objectives was to knock it down to a mid and just take possession without moving. Occasionally the AI will push you in the back or tackle you high. But you also get a repeat stoppage as you donā€™t get pinged for holding the ball.

2 Likes

Yeah I did it on 15 min quarters and got it start of the last quarter, Iā€™d say it would be doable if you just worked on the free kicks in 10 minute quarters

2 Likes

Another large bunch of objectives have been listed. Retirement Class of 2024. Hang on to those cards!

Edit - not specific cards for these ones, some large totals to chase though

4 Likes

The Richmond forward line is almost complete!

Michael Roach - Sapphire
Jack Riewoldt - Diamond (what a saga that was)
Dusty - Emerald objectives card.

Just need a Richo card to drop and maybe a Shane Edwards :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Geez I bet you wish you had those names in season 2025.

Gonna be a long hard slog at tigerland :melting_face:

1 Like

we will be right.

perfect time to bottom out before tassie comes in, will be worse for the teams in our spot in 2-3 years!

we are cashing in massively now, perfect outcome / timing!

1 Like

How many packs til you got Jack?

1 Like

Around 45 - 50

1 diamond card out of all those packs :rofl:

Safe to say pack luck is not my strong point.

2 Likes

Holy Moly! Thatā€™s pretty poor luck :rofl:

1 Like

Mate, Iā€™m with you on that.
I only have one Diamond in all the time Iā€™ve been opening packsā€¦ Gold and Emerald packs all alongā€¦ but just the Callum Mills 2023 Diamond from all of it!

1 Like

New ladder leader challenge. Guernsey Numbers :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ok legendsā€¦ Iā€™m away for a few weeks, so while Iā€™m wanting to stay a part of it all, please take on my Pro Team with the following codes:-
H7TAMC - my best team (ok, itā€™s not the greatest)
HWZYMM - the ā€˜legendsā€™ or special cards Iā€™ve gathered.

Go on, challenge yourselves!
Iā€™ll check the stats (ā€˜Defendsā€™ in the Head to Head statistics) when I get back to see how you went. :grinning:

5 Likes

Itā€™s never going to happen unfortunately mate.
I raised my concerns about this on X, as they prefer everyone to watch streamers open packs rather than bring out a player list.
When I tried explaining people simply donā€™t have time to watch streamers due to family commitments and busy life schedules, I was called a Clown and blocked by both their CEO and their main account, all for saying it ā€œseemed like a developer of this game is a streamer trying to make profit :skull: & because of that, their big boss man had to resort to bullying :joy:
Iā€™ve spent hundreds of $$ and have praised Big Ant & the CEO many times before on this game, however I havenā€™t touched it since this happened.
Never going to support a money hungry company that canā€™t take on fan feedback and instead turns to bullying instead :relieved:

Haha, always laugh when people like you get blocked then come crying on other formats saying they did nothing wrong!

Iā€™d have blocked you too :rofl::rofl:

Not crying am I? Simply spreading awareness to those trying to give feedback :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Also thanks for posting the screenshot, I donā€™t see where Iā€™ve said any different in my post above? :joy:

If you think thatā€™s an appropriate way to deliver ā€˜feedbackā€™ then the problem is all yours my friend.

I donā€™t know man throwing in baseless accusations against our streamer friends lots of them are open with what they do as their day jobs and lots have criticisms they talk publicly about the game.

Considering most databases are not created directly by the companies.

Iā€™m ending this now. I donā€™t want your commentary and if youā€™re going to be one of those ā€œthey delete everythingā€ people read up and look at it all. If it doesnā€™t break the rules it stays. Maybe this isnā€™t the best place for you.

3 Likes

Haha mate youā€™ve taken 1 screenshot from the conversation, funny thing is all my comments are still there - itā€™s Big Ant who had to run and delete all their comments as they were called out multiple times for how unprofessional they were.

Itā€™s nothing against the streamers? :rofl:
Itā€™s literally how you cannot bring out a list of player cards :joy::joy:

But yes go off, ā€œmostā€ databases are not created directly by the companies, but not ALL right? :grin: