AFL 23 - Megathread

Or it could be they simply don’t have the time or resources at this stage to publish an app or website listing a massive database of cards

See where I said I’m ending this. That means its ended and yes I will delete things that are about that topic.

Back to anything else about AFL.

1 Like

Now you can’t reply until tomorrow.

Can we possibly get the management mode rating glitch fixed please
:+1:

You must have made a complete Tigers team by now PP, how’s it looking? I’m guessing @dont_argue04 has a decent one made too?

2 Likes

I’m still chasing that 96 Dusty level 22 I think atm

And also need jack :joy: maybe pink can loan him to me for a bit :joy:

I’m off to Bali for 3 weeks next Sunday so I’m going to most likely miss out on my main man !

2 Likes

Oh jeez, that’s gonna make it hard. Hopefully you have and extra week off to grind away :rofl:

I think I need to chase this dream, building a full richmond side :rofl:

2 Likes

I was considering getting a steam deck and getting some time in by the pool :joy:

Not sure if the game can be played on steam deck though @JNT_BA

Perfect way to relax by a pool :rofl::rofl:.

@Pink_Panters looks like you’ll have plenty of draft picks out of this trade period!

Just on the making of a team you follow, I’ve been marking them as favourites so I can put them into a team of their own. Keen for some more sort options at some point.

It worked the last time I checked. Still needs to be connected to the servers though.

Ahhh yeah nice ! Guessing that wouldn’t be within the next week :joy:

The game itself needs connecting or are you saying @dont_argue04 needs to be connected if he’s by the pool……hot spotting from his unlimited eSIM :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think something needs to be done about ladder leaders failing when the game crashes. I’ve failed multiple times when the game stops loading and eventually crashes after a game, and i just had the game crash as i started a ladder leader and now its failed.

Definitely send the error report and raise a ticket too as it helps them identify what’s going on when it happened.

Here we go @Pink_Panters - just claimed the Diamond Dusty

Got lucky yesterday with the Sapphire Pack for Coach Battles Grand Final and snagged Michael Voss. Wow does he go alright!

3 Likes

Yes please always let us know. We did some changes recently and the reports stopped. If it’s still happening we need to know 100%. I even just had a meeting about that change and the data I had since that change went dropped it to basically nothing.

If people are still getting it regularly we need to know! Always let the support team know.

1 Like

Hey @JNT_BA, loving the game specifically pro team, putting many hours in. Just wondering with some weekly objectives like 50 inside 50s, 100 spoils not tracking properly or freezing and larger ones for retirees like inside 50s, spoils, tackling same, either not tracking or freezing, do I put a ticket in for this? Or is anyone else here having the same issue with these objectives not tracking?

1 Like

has anyone got a sapphire dane rampe just pulled him and he has no picture and haven’t seen anyone get him

1 Like

Just wondering if new cards were sneakily added packed sapphire Hurn Haynes and Pendlebury AA and also Peter Everett Saphire AA never seen these cards before. And also a lot of my objectives from as far back as the start of the game still aren’t tracking and even some now. Would also still would like to know what legends are in the game and who aren’t.

@HarleyReidnumber1fan yeah I have him too and same thing for me