AFL 23 - Megathread

Hi @JNT_BA I know you don’t publish dates for fixes but will the achievements be fixed say, before the start of next season? i.e. it’s something that is going to happen short of it failing testing or being a much bigger problem than what you thought.

What achievements are broken? We haven’t had a report of any not unlocking on any platform.

My weekly objective 'TACKLE BAG" is not tracking tackles in a game, I got 50+ in a game last night, and still nothing :frowning:

Oh, objectives? No clue, the new system needs to be fully tested before we push anything out to the live servers.

Whoops my bad I misread that. So can I assume it’s not tracking as it hasn’t gone live yet as in the objective??

It’s not just me then :slight_smile:

@JNT_BA Will there be anything added to gameplay in terms of contested play or should we more expect minor tweaks of the current gameplay until BigAnt launch a new AFL title ?

It was answered before, they have been working on some game play tweaks, and just needs to undertake some more testing first :slight_smile:

Yeah I understand that. The question was more in regards to whether or not we’ll see further additions to the gameplay of AFL23 or if they’ll only be minor tweaks to the current style of gameplay if that makes sense

3 Likes

Yeah sorry I meant objectives.

The question is, I know you can’t commit timelines, but is the intent to patch the objectives within the next few months as opposed to it being part of some major update for the 2025 season in the middle of next season.

Getting the goal posts (heh) as wide apart as possible so you can at least give us something about the fix.

@JNT_BA are all legends going to drop when these legend packs come out keen to see them all in game, also would they be with this weeks pack update ?

I still can’t believe that the management mode rating glitch is still a thing. Please fix this,
Not everyone wants to play only pro team
Thanks

1 Like

If you save and exit the game completely after every match, then come back into it that’s a workaround for the glitch. Annoying yes, but not the end of the world in the scheme of things. Hopefully gets fixed soon

1 Like

Thanks so much bro, yes it’s a pain in the backside but at least I can play properly now

1 Like

Anyone notice anything with the small update that was dropped yesterday I think it was? :slight_smile:

Game crashed on PS4, kicked from LL again.

I did a calc, 148 minutes of game time on easy mode (plus time on so probably closer to 170) to get back to medium difficulty. Over two had a half hours of kick-mark-goal with a silver and bronze team.

JT I know there’s ppl on here that think LL is great or I can just play a different mode but the rewards aren’t near as good. Surely every ladder doesn’t have enforce ten snoozefests on you before they get good. Why not easy ladders with silver rewards and hard ladders for the good stuff?

1 Like

Will there be any updates regarding trade and draft list changes? Would love to get into a season mode with new players after the draft and the 2025 lists are announced!

Lists don’t get finalised until Feb - March 2025

A Silver Player Pack for finishing the week in 2nd in Premiership Challenge, when it should’ve been a Sapphire Pack.

Is this a joke?

I guess my question to you would be why come here with that hostility when you were perfectly reasonable with your post on reddit.

1 Like

@JNT_BA do you know if their will be Patch Notes example for the new update that was released a couple days ago there was couple new features got added filter when looking for Cards you can filter From States, Coleman card, Norm Smith ect. I wish we had Patch notes to know what was actually changed in the gameplay updates

Edit: just saw your comment about patch notes, so you think their doesn’t need to be patch notes” not all of them are worthy of a
patch note if it’s a very small thing. | I can’t remember the last time we actually had a patch-notes that dropped all I remember was the road map that said Pro team on August 28th that kept hype for the game and you know what happened after that it was delayed if it was intentionally cause Ba knew the game hype died down and they needed to Add something that would create talk on the road map but yeah we haven’t got anything since that road map idk what you mean, All we are getting are mini messages on AFL 23 thing those messages that was the only updates, Season 2 starting had the date cause their was no communication from the Big Ant twitter a day before launch we got it on the messages tab