AFL 23 - Megathread

JNT commented on this a couple of days ago, scroll up and you’ll see what he said

By small thing I literally mean small as in like we may change wind resistance by 1 point. When it comes to fundamental gameplay changes they will always be mentioned in one way or another.

1 Like

Do you think something a lot of us is wanting like a Page or discord with all the cards available, All the diamonds, Safires, To see who’s in the game, people still don’t know what card is in the game, Eddie Betts, Gary Abblett Jr or Sr, Chris Judd, Stephen Kernahan, Mathew Pavlich, Mathew Richardson, Tony Lockett, Adam Goodes, Nick Riewoldt, Wayne Carey, Leigh Mathews, Jason dunstall, Robert Harvey, Alex Rance, Andrew McLeod, Brent Harvey

2 Likes

New Packs just dropped

One question I have - Ben Brown’s stats aren’t reflected in the Tassie achievement. Does that mean it’s a bug or I need to find him again as a Tassie card for the counter to start moving?

Could use other examples but this is the most obvious one.

I just tried the Tasmania one with Ben Brown. ‘Kick 6 from set shots in one game’ It unlocked without problem for me.

i wish the legends players had haircuts matching the card photos that would be a great addition for them.

I was excited getting a sapphire all australian dyson heppell but it’s kind of disappointing when the cards got him with long dreads but then going into the game it’s just his current haircut.

not sure if people want it but i feel like the legend cards feel more valuable if they match the the player at that point in their career

1 Like

That’s encouraging. What version of the card do you have, and what platform?

Been playing PS4 mainly but I have options. As in, I’m tragic sad sack that buys AFL games on all formats.

PS5, 2024 Silver. I made sure I kicked 6 goals, set shots and stopped at 6 as well just to make sure

1 Like

Begging for a list of cards for the new 23 in 24 packs

How do we pull legends exactly? I’m drowning in packs these days via a small PTC investment after promising myself that I wouldn’t. I have NUZZINK!!!

1 Like

anyone know which packs are best to get will ashcroft? almost finished season awards challenges but can’t get ashcroft from any packs so far

Got him from a gold player pack unfortunately. Just dumb luck.

Why am I getting deducted points because the player I was playing against in Premiership Challenge quit? I’m genuinely baffled.

1 Like

2024 Retirees Coach Battle completed with more than two days to spare. Any chance you can close it off early so we get a new one JNT?

@wokaid I came across him in a Team of the Week Pack

2 Likes

Really regretting selling my Laird, Marshall and so on the other week… ha ha.

Anyone else having trouble with the retiree objectives not tracking? think i have around 6 or 7 not tracking there.

my season 1 legendary goal kicking and rebound 50 not working still either.

ticket lodged, hopefully these can track again soon!

we need a Richo!!

3 Likes

Haha yeah, every time I see new objectives I prepare myself for the worst… I had Marshall twice and also sold Nic Martin :rofl:
I even sold Laird the other day but got him in a pack yesterday

Retiree (2) Objectives for me are the same, 2 of them are working but don’t think any of the others are.
Strangely I had 3 not working in Retiree (1) but suddenly 2 of them started to work today.

1 Like

I think you have the most luck when it comes to objectives working out of all of us.

My list keeps getting longer each week as the ones I have track for a certain amount of time and then… radio silence.

Also, if only I had known that selling cards was a very bad idea early on. So I am making it my mission to get as many cards as I can now and regardless of who they are, I won’t let the greed of the almighty dollar overcome me and sell them for a cheap thrill :cry:

I’m even finding that I have multiple versions of the same player as I am losing track. However, I can’t get the certain ones I need for the damn objectives (happy to trade one of my Lairds :wink: )

Back to the PS5 I go for another late night.
Well played Big Ant, well played :clap:

1 Like

Anyone playing on PS4 Pro?

Only ten rows of cards load for me per screen, I have around 320 cards. It is having a serious impact on my enjoyment.

If we’re meant to sell off unused cards, why do so many challenges issue where you’re meant to have a specific player or card type? Can’t have it both ways.

Pro team just isn’t fun once you get to the top few spots:

• Every team has Gawn in the ruck and even if the ball goes straight to your player, it’ll just phase through them and go to your opponent.

• Every player just abuses clearance kick and specky.

It gets to a point where it feels like it’s impossible for you to have any impact on the game whatsoever.

2 Likes