AFL 23 - Megathread

Have seen a few people going nuclear on X and Facebook about the broken leg - people even make up conspiracy theories about it that it was done to excuse delays. Intense stuff - can only imagine what it would be like if this has been closer to Cricket 24’s release. Would be a stressful time at the moment, the last thing he and BA need.
Clearly Ross just needs a bit of milo and milk, the calcium in that will fix him up.

3 Likes

I think we need a “I have a broken leg…I cant type” gif…! :slight_smile:

Perhaps. I remember I couldn’t type when I broke my leg because I was in traction…

just to clarify…it was a joke.

2 Likes

Many thanks for the clarification. It wasn’t necessary. I got it… :wink:

Just like to say how much I appreciate everything that BigAnt has done to bring us AFL23. Thankyou BA. :+1:

2 Likes

I can attest to the fact that there are stairs in the Big Ant Studios. Another obstable for those with broken limbs.

1 Like

@JNT_BA any word on the next patch? Bit quiet in here today I need my fix of post-patch drama and complaining :popcorn:

Will there be any AFLW roster updates?

Haha I’m ok with a little quiet. It’s in the final stages, hopefully very soon it will be out, there were some additional tweaks we did that pushed it back longer than expected. All the testing groups are pleased with the added tuning made and the feedback was good. Just waiting for the last few stamps of approval!

8 Likes

@JNT_BA Really looking forward to it, more than happy to wait knowing that extra testing is being done.

2 Likes

Update on xbox release

1 Like

2 Likes

Its Down to Microsoft their very strict on Disclosures, you need totake it up with them, Big Ant can’t say anything on release i’m afraid

@JNT_BA so safe to assume at this point that we arent getting the game on xbox? Dont know what number of delay we are up to now but supposedly its October now. Its pretty clear that there is a directive to ignore any and all comments and questions about the xbox release. Theres hundreds of posts about it, yet the only things that seem to get answered are about things being added to the PS/PC version of the game. Can we just get put out of our misery here? We are pretty much waiting for nothing it feels like, just get given a “rough” date, and then absolute silence until the next date is given. Its not fair at all.

1 Like

Dont buy that at all. If its fine to be on play station or PC at the moment, its fine for microsoft. It made sense with the state of the game in the initial release. But almost 6 months later, think thats bull. Just seems to be a lot of finger pointing from bigant, or they just stay absolutely radio silent. We have literally been waiting almost 6 months.

That amazing thank you @JNT_BA :+1:

1 Like

Yea totally agree, they’ve released games on Xbox in the past shouldn’t be that hard

Surely in the next patch or two all the players who announced their retirement this year will be removed from the game and damien hardwick will be the coach of the gold coast and richmond will have a new senior coach who ever it is…ha