AFL 23 - Megathread

‘Coming soon’ :eyes: … .I wonder when that will be, and hopefully it’s worth it!

1 Like

Big ant needs to do what afl evolution 2 did and release a 2024 team pack as dlc with updated rosters and coaches etc.

Noticed a weird bug on the weekend. Kicked a goal as the Crows late in the last quarter to take the lead and the game actually awarded it as a goal? Very unrealistic.

4 Likes

I’m still hurting from that :cry:

The League

I’m still hurting from this! Already have people saying we should add it to the game. Not one I want to do, maybe I’ll see if someone else wants to.

6 Likes

Any word for next patch @JNT_BA as it’s a new week??

1 Like

Rise above the pain @JNT_BA because that banner was a belter! :slight_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

Was the goal post padding on properly?
Asking for a friend…

1 Like

You make a good ‘point’ … :stuck_out_tongue:

Would love the high voltage AC/DC banner that Port use. Would be a good addition to the game. Also NTUA needs to be added at the beginning of the Port home games. It’s very vital and very important.

1 Like

People on Xbox have been asking for a game

1 Like

Since when?
releasexbox

1 Like

I played a custom game tonightn on PS5 using two teams I created (Moonta and Southern Eagles from the Yorke Peninsula Football League in South Australia).
All the logos were there except for the adboards for some reason.

Take me back to the nightly patches on steam and the next day on console, now it’s go to sleep, wake up and nothing… I hope the drought ends soon :eyes:

Maybe it will happen one day before Bombers make a finals appearance @JNT_BA :wink:

2 Likes

I mean the daily patches were to fix a raft of small issues closer to game launch. Whereas we are now in the next phase which is more about fixing bigger issues perhaps.

1 Like

Any chance we can mod the banner sleeves?

Fingers crossed that whatever is next, ain’t far away!! Also hopefully It’s going to be a decent one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to add a little realism here, this is “not” going to be a massive super filled mega awesome patch that will bring in everything everyone ever wanted ever. Cause that’s impossible as some people want things that are mutually exclusive.

The main adjustments in this will be to the core gameplay feel. This took longer than expected as when we tune what we have been working on we have to make sure that it works with all other systems that the player relies on, so every time something was adjusted it would need to go back into step one of testing to make sure that change didn’t have a negative effect. This required lots and lots of testing, loooooots of testing.

That being said while waiting for the patch process, development for the next patch is already underway with some more updates again this will be one that needs lots of testing.

11 Likes

@JNT_BA Testing is music to my ears, means that people will complain less :joy:

In terms of thing that are ‘mutually exclusive’, surely there are some things that are logical, some takes on here are just ridiculously imaginative

2 Likes

Very understandable Sir :saluting_face::+1: