AFL 23 - Megathread

@palmomagpie ahhh right so includes tendencies, on the same page now! I know in 2k sliders and tendencies are separate so I was here thinking ‘why does he want to increase the kicking speed?’ haha

1 Like

Pretty sure Ross, the AFL and Nacon are the only ones with the authority to actually announce anything like that unfortunately. JNT’s role in here isn’t any different to how he was on Bigfooty, he just has more mod power.

On another note, my work blocked me from going on bigfooty as I spent way too much time on there this year and they caught on . Hope everyone is going swell over there

Considering this year is completed and the game isn’t. We should not have to pay for an update next year. Next season we can finally play the game for what we paid for.

4 Likes

So who’s gonna be the skip for Alberton since TJ has decided to retire? (Will he be the default skip until his replacement?)

Lists will surely just remain as they were after the midseason draft until/if we get a 2024 update. Don’t think they’ll just strip the lists of retired players until there are new ones to replace them

Would love to see that. It’d certainly help get consumers back on side.

Bring on the new patch big ant!!!

1 Like

New patch downloading right now. Hope it fixes a few small things.

1 Like

5 Likes

Sweet thanks for steam and playstation?

Just downloaded on PS5.
I’ll have to wait to play as the kids are playing Hogwarts atm.

2 Likes

Can we please have the patch notes thanks

1 Like

9.3MB on Steam

It seems like Xmas has come early!!! Thanks @JNT_BA and all the team for your hard work ongoing and for bringing out a new patch :blush:🫶🏼

Patch notes ??

1 Like

4 Likes

Is their another patch in the works for removal of all the players who announced their retirement this year?

Mate, that will be after the start of next season, obviously

6 Likes

Oh yeah good point :+1:

How’s the new patch going ?? I won’t be able to test it out myself for a couple more hours yet, hoping it’s positive though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most of the main key issues that people are struggling with look like they have been addressed with this update.

Currently downloading now, will post thoughts shortly. I’m praying

2 Likes