AFL 23 - Megathread

Just on this @JNT_BA @RossSymons any time frame on when the game play update patches & patches for new lists etc will be released? Will it be all together or through seperate patches?

3 Likes

Cool updates to come - hoorah

2 Likes

like twisty said nacon connect is on tomorrow so hopefully they announce something but highly unlikely.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA do you know if there are going to be future difficulty tweaks to make the game harder?

1 Like

What was your opinion

donā€™t remember to be honest

Getting hyped for AFL24! Hereā€™s to hoping for a better experience with the game this year.:partying_face: Itā€™s on the right track, Bigant I know you can do it!

3 Likes

I wish but 4 days till start of season and no patch

2 Likes

But remember patches can drop ANYTIME, so they could surprise us with something early in the week, wouldnā€™t hold my breath but COULD. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

canā€™t trust them anymore disappointed us all so much, biggest budget ever in a afl game and afl live 1 is better then this

3 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons will we be expecting a patch or least an update (announcement) of some sort this week as the season is about to kick off? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be awesome!
I know our Elite Gaming community is waiting for this update so we can begin our Season Two Competition.

Hopefully the next few weeks @RossSymons @JNT_BA

3 Likes

let me get this straight, they said there will be patches before the afl season starts and 1 and a bit days away and nothing. given up on this company unless something drops tomorrow or Thursday

2 Likes

1 Like

But they never said there would be updates before the season starts.

1 Like

big ant what has taken to you guys so long im starting to lose patients you guys have had months to realse this patch can you please realse it getting very annoying hurry up.

1 Like

2 Likes

Round 4 is closer to the start of the season than back in January.

Bigant are also unlikely to release a significant patch now as the AFL will want all the focus to be on Opening Round.

2 Likes

Realse? Realise? Release?

2 Likes

Are we talking Round 1 or Round 0?