AFL 23 - Megathread

So any chance of actually fixing your games or you just gonna ignore everyone that wants a finished and genuinely good game? Like this forum is completely pointless unless you’re actually working and listening to the community that’s keeping you running.

3 Likes

They’re just waiting for the season to end I mean for the pre-season games to start I mean closer to round one I mean after opening round possibly closer to round four lol

2 Likes

We’ll end up getting the smallest patch possible the day after the GF :joy:

We’ll get an update, probably when they release AFL 29’. In 5 years time.
They seem quite content in releasing out of date products and expecting people to pay top dollar for inferior quality.

3 Likes

1 Like

what is the point of this no ones laughing

1 Like

no patch yet wait until next century

1 Like

I’m laughing. Nothing else matters champ :wink:

Maybe a tad overexaggerated there…

1 Like

When was even the last time Big Ant even talked on this thread? Communication hasn’t exactly been their strong suit here…

3 Likes

hey big ant im on afl 23 and its 2 hours away from the the first game and there does not seem to be a patch or a update. Can you please explain big ant because your company’s reputation is a fingernail away from being ruined.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Excited to see what we get on the 19th!

4 Likes
  • Fixed a bug where handballs actually worked occasionally
  • Fixed a bug where players didn’t glitch while taking a mark
  • Fixed a bug where the gameplay didn’t experience a glitch for over 10 seconds
2 Likes

Great stuff Big Ant looking forward to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hopefully they follow their roadmap this time and not make every excuse under the sun or go completely silent again

3 Likes

Hey @JNT_BA & @RossSymons - with the way the world is with AI these days, how much does the team rely on the use of AI to help build the games and platforms which you use?

If you do, my assumption is that it would make your work easier (just slightly) but would also require you to “check” the content that is produced as a form of Quality Assurance.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s low on the list of priorities (although given the state of the gameplay Ross’s priorities appear to be very different from that of the community) but I still hope this sort of thing is fixed. The stats on the stat screen are correct, god only knows where these in game stats are being pulled from.

If we get another AFL game in the future, hopefully it goes through the official early access process like tennis, cos the past year (and earlier, that lead up to release. My god) has been so deceptive it’s not funny.

Hiding behind the back of the box description when pro team was in the launch trailer. Far out. Despicable behaviour.

3 Likes

Time for more incorrectly spelt actual banners?

IMG_8021

1 Like