AFL 23 - Megathread

Anyone tried the patch yet?? Thoughts :slight_smile:

I’m trying it and the AI is so much better along with having the sliders to change difficulty to suit how good you are at the game.

1 Like

What are the slider settings your using?? I love a challenge myself :slight_smile:

I have not changed any of the sliders yet just playing on the hardest difficulty to see how the game plays first with out them but I did have a look at what you can change and there seems to be a lot of stuff

1 Like

@JNT_BA

Can we get the sliders menu in game so we can tweak on the fly ?

1 Like

have you changed any of the sliders yet?

Any injuries through management mode through normal gameplay yet?

Censored issue has not been fixed yet

The game crashes when I try change custom players names every now and then. I can do a couple then I will try to change a name again and it crashes

I’ve been smashing the slider settings today, and put together the things I’ve found so far. Hopefully this helps explain a few of them, and the things I’ve been tweaking.

AFL 23 - Sliders Explained

5 Likes

Is it a challenge for you now with them sliders as set in the video?? If so I may try it and see how I find it :slight_smile:

Are there injuries in season mode yet?:crossed_fingers:

The sliders are great but you need to be able to change mid game so you can see each change in action.

Annoying to come out of a game change them and forget about small changes you want to make.

1 Like

Patch is great gamplay is so good on ps4 and the spectate mode on mangement mode is really good

1 Like

With sliders it’s great or great in general?? :slight_smile:

Yeah these settings made it really tough.
Probably a few more tweaks needed I reckon though… but it’s harder than Hardest now.

1 Like

So give your YT video with them sliders a go?? :slight_smile:

Really enjoying the patch BA and thank you for including the spectate option which I do enjoy. Would be great if someone could put together some decent sliders for cpu v cpu.

On another note I see that the ‘frog’ croaking in the background is still present lol.

Some thoughts on interchange- At the moment the quick interchange is quite useless as everytime the play resets, there is a cutscene or the player lines up for a setshot, the quick interchange menu disappears. Would be good to be able to bring up quick interchange and make changes during the ai setshot and it stay there until you are finished.

Also The auto option on the quick interchange doesn’t seem to register, and the position selection for an interchange player is very limited to one third of the ground only. For example when I wanted to sub on Sam Draper, I could only put him as ruckman or midfield position, but could not put him at full forward.

Also fatigue number is good addition but player fatigue does not seem to improve when resting on the bench. Would also be good to see the fatigue on the main interchange screen also.

Disappointed to see no injuries still which would add variation to a season.

2 Likes

Definitely need to fix all that.

Still waiting for players to show up off field on the bench. I’m guessing this animation has cooked the game and they don’t know how to fix it.

Would be good to see players running on and off the field too.

1 Like