AFL 23 - Megathread

What about the promised Arc Master, Tackle Training, Marker’s Up and Ruck Rush minigames?

AFL23 PRO TEAM Announcement
While best efforts have been made to release AFL23 Pro Team for 28 May, unfortunately there is a short delay as we await approval from platform holders.
We thank you for your continued patience and will update on progress at the earliest opportunity. big ant twitter

3 Likes

Shocked.

This has never happened to Big Ant before.

4 Likes

Bruh id rather wicked witch at this point

2 Likes

BA will we get the 2024 ANZAC and Indigenous Round kits eventually in a future update? It would be awesome if possible :blush:

1 Like

what an absolute joke

2 Likes

That’s a 2025 job I’m afraid.

The fact we are in May of 2024 and proteam is delayed AGAIN. I don’t even know how an Australian company can do this to people it’s actually sad.

1 Like

What does that mean? Like the update was pushed through but waiting for the platforms to do it? Or still waiting for testing approvals from the platforms?

I think that is what it means. Won’t surprise me if it’s the PlayStation authentication that’s holding back the update. (It’s happened several times with other devs) so we will have to wait and see. Hopefully we will get the update possibly in a fortnight

1 Like

This was posted 13 months ago. Then tumbleweeds.

Thirteen months.

Then the night before the supposed release date of a mode where these legends still haven’t actually been confirmed yet, the old “our communication is fine, check Twitter cough cough I have a cold” spiel before a delay announcement, cut and run.

Bravo.

7 Likes

hey lads, first time back here since september. just saw the twitter post and thought i’d come back for a scroll! good laugh knowing that absolutely nothing has changed accountability wise from this company lmao - can’t wait for their rugby game…

2 Likes

I’d imagine approval for an update where microtransactions and online matchmaking are included would take a lot longer so they can ensure it doesn’t fall too much under gambling etc. No idea if that’s the cause or not but certainly something to consider

6 Likes

Well given the events that have happened over the last 12 hours, it would be a really good opportunity to show some footage/glimpse into what we can all expect after this ‘short delay’

If its purely a delay with store approvals everything your side should be ready and it would be relatively easy to show people what they are waiting for.

7 Likes

surley we get some sort of update today

No way this is the actual announcement for a delay or is this just :poop: talk?

Is there still an update for this dead game today??

probably not, and probably wont get a update soon on when pro team is releasing

1 Like

Personally I don’t think BA are at fault for the delay to Proteam, It’s probably Sony holding up the update (Sony are very picky with what comes to the PlayStation.). Won’t surprise me if BA have had some problems dealing with Sony.

1 Like

Big Ant had at least a year to get everything lined up for launch. And that’s not even taking into account the original launch date.

Why is Big Ant never at fault?

1 Like