AFL 23 - Megathread

its almost bed time jnt

1 Like

Donā€™t take it out on JNT, itā€™s not his fault

1 Like

same im getting sleepy :yawning_face:

2 Likes

will the ball spinning animation get fixed when being kicked in play as it really bugs me when it spins ever so slowly?

Given the video was only mentioned yesterday, Iā€™d imagine that we shouldnā€™t expect a full, production-grade level trailerā€¦ but maybe just JNT or other dev showing a few bits and pieces of Pro Team.
Sounds like itā€™s past peopleā€™s bedtimesā€¦ so school teachers around the country are gonna get some tired students tomorrow!

2 Likes

id be happy with a few minutes of them explaining some features and modes, doesnt even need to be edited. all i want is info

2 Likes

Oh, no one wants to hear me talking about anything AFL on video. Iā€™d end up just trailing off in a rant about the Anzac day matchā€¦ stupid draw.

5 Likes

Mate - Iā€™ll explain it for you given you just donā€™t get it. The end of the day is at 11.59.59 PM. The video will come by then as stated by JNT on several occasions. Hereā€™s a novel idea, go to bed, it will be there the second you wake up.

3 Likes

I am absolutely loving what youā€™re doing here

1 Like

JNT_BA I know you get a lot of requests so just oneā€¦please post the video at precisely 11:59pm. I donā€™t know why it just feels important.

Actuallyā€¦say youā€™re going to do it then post it at 11:58pm, that way itā€™s gone live ahead of schedule.

6 Likes

reverse psychology, its gonna be posted in 5 minuts

Haha this is too good. Scheduled post for 11:59pm

1 Like

And then we find out it was the wrong version uploaded.

Like poetry :heart_eyes:

1 Like
13 Likes

Oh, do I ever want to go to bed soon.

11 Likes

Looks great!

Are there legends day 1 or am I completely misunderstanding the road map

1 Like

this looks SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODODDD LFGGGGGG

2 Likes

Are the players in the packs meant to be out of date?

Nice one!
Pumped for this.

Wow this is a game changer :heart_eyes: