AFL 23 - Megathread

Thank you,
But how long do you think this will take to be fixed on a estimate.

At this second there is no exact ETA. They have identified what has gone wrong and are working on it as we speak.

Ok Thankyou for the hep

Yes good point could you pls give us an estimate of team until pro team is going to be released

Should be up and working again.

1 Like

Ok big ant,
Thanks for fixing the problem

BA were probably busy with their other titles. Or other things hence why they responded that late. Being a developer isnā€™t easy, it quite challenging and they are doing their best.

Doing their best would have been recognising that trying to develop so many games in a single year was impossible.

Literally everyone could see it except, seemingly, Big Ant themselves :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We are very lucky that BA have given us an AFL title, no major international developers would never touch AFL as it regional and not international. No game is ever perfect. I absolutely enjoy AFL23, even the bugs Iā€™ve encountered have given the game some characteristics that make me smile each time I play.

1 Like

No - the bottom line is, it got delayed. The reason makes no difference to the outcome. Whatever BA gave as a reason, the tin foil hat brigade would try pick the eyes out of it. (Hereā€™s another conspiracy theory for you - how about 9.30pm was the cut off for when platform holders approved or declined submission) Again, it doesnā€™t really matter, it will be out when itā€™s approved.

Itā€™s comical reading all the sooks throwing their toys out of the cot. So many people who claim itā€™s crap or donā€™t play it yet there they are carrying on a year laterā€¦.

Asking irrelevant questions multiple times on a daily basis is pathetic. A bunch of fully grown adults acting like 8 year olds.

Iā€™ll even tag @JNT_BA so he gets to read it before those same people flag itā€¦

Happy Friday!

6 Likes

Happy friday king i agree

2 Likes

Maybe they were hoping for the approval until later in the day, and when they knew it wouldnā€™t get approved in time they announced it.

If they went early and announced it at 11am people would of still been the same amount of annoyed and if the approval did come through later in the evening then people would of still clowned them etc for saying it was going to be delayed when it wasnā€™t etc

So they waited until they were sure it would be delayed

2 Likes

any news???

1 Like

It would have been shared already if there was

you should add opposite foot snaps instead of having to checkside on their preferred and it should be harder to kick but some players eg jezza are higher rated

Have the ball spinning visuals been addressed. I was playing today and taking a set shot, and time it perfectly and the ball just wobbles in. Can we get it to spin faster and more realistically?

There are definitely a few things BA can do better when it comes to AFL23 clearer communication during the delayed time keep showing off stuff in pro team hype it up! Keep people interested you guys have done a great job With Afl23 this year i wanna see more stuff get added like bumps injuries etc up the difficulties again like u guys have a chance to bring more intrest into an Australian made game imo idk if other people will agree but BA we need to know more

Currently thereā€™s no new news since BA probably donā€™t work during the weekends. Should be more news from Tuesday possibly as thatā€™s when the Sony and Microsoft teams (the ones who do the final checking before giving patches the green light).

1 Like

I think thereā€™s bigger issues to worry about lol

1 Like

Yep it says, ā€˜I am a nuffie trying be a smart a##ā€™