AFL 23 - Megathread

Very True.

1 Like

This was picked up in a video breakdown of the trailer that I watched. The need to blur the number out in the season?..…

So what does this mean, the video was made on an old version of the game or we get both 23’ and 24’ player version. That would be cool, especially to use Buddy and Eeiwoldt

So there was a reason for the blur. This footage was taken on the current season we were testing at the time of recording. Now it will start with “Season 1” so we at this time had tested quite a lot of seasons and this had extra stuff for an internal version of it. I know some people think we were hiding a “3” for AFL 23, but in this case, that’s not how that number works.

4 Likes

hey JNT_BA will there be new packs per week or something? New realesed series of packs would be nice!

Did anyone else have another weekend of no pro team on their bingo card?

2 Likes

Anybody whose been following the game since before release :frowning:

2 Likes

There should be heaps of FREE packs the way this update is going.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA got any footy tips for the rest of the weekend

There is only one match I care about this weekend which is tomorrow night.

My team up against Ross :smiling_imp:
Hoping for a good win. Very happy with the bombers performance this year. Annoyance at the Anzac day match aside.

No footy for us as we have a bye :zap:
Predicted that Brisbane would win against Richmond.
Hopefully Melbourne win against Collingwood on HMTK’s BD holiday.
Hopefully WCE win this weekend too,
Same with GWS
That’s my tips for the weekend

2 Likes

it will be a good game I’m a Carlton supporter I couldn’t go because my dad is sick we could of got tickets but it will still be good at home Go blues

I go for the team thats 18th :rofl: and were infor another beating today against the eagles but i hope the dons get up over carlton!

1 Like

I forgot the three other matches :sweat_smile:
Sydney (very happy with their performance)
Gold Coast (pretty sure they will have an edge against the Saints)
Carlton (because they preformed very well last week)

1 Like

I dont know how you do it. I take my hat off to north supporters :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: because we love the pain i think :rofl: ill watch a whole game even tho were getting smacked also alot of alchol :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I definitely have a lot of respect for fans who stick around for their teams especially when not performing well :+1:

Just belief that foing through the hard times good times will come soon

1 Like

He might ban you if you say anything bad about his team!

2 Likes

@JNT_BA I keep getting an error when trying to upload my 1870-1900 PAFC creation.