Any news ?for the game

We got to keep the information flowing :joy:

You donā€™t make that an easy task in our defence ha ha

Everyone will be waiting for you in chat at 4:59am :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Now I have to go tell everyone you always get up at five ā€¦ which makes me sound sort of stalkery

3 Likes

Happy Nacon Connect day! Letā€™s hope we get something for Rugby 24!

Probably a silly questionā€¦ but will the video recording be available post event? I have a work function at exactly the same timeā€¦

Quit your job. Easy fix.

Edit: Disclaimer - this post is not intended to be actual advice, or insightful ā€¦ or actually even constructive or useful in anyway.

1 Like

I appreciate the advice. Bloody keen to take it honestly.

1 Like

To answer honestly, Nacons 23 Connect is on YouTube. So I would assume this will be the same.

Tell you what. I will screen record the whole thing for you just in case and send it to you if by some miracle they were not going to. Howā€™s that?

Then you can keep your job! ha ha

Edit: Bears has said heā€™ll do a video on anything Rugby 24 and have it up asap. So youā€™ll be able to check it out there and wonā€™t miss anything!

1 Like

Cant believe im anticipating some info on the game. Cant wait for more crushing disappointment :rofl:

itā€™s in there

So no disappointment for you

Well we got something!

1 Like

Its something but no gameplay is disappointing, makes you wonder what state this game is in.

After almost a year since the games original announcement thatā€™s all we get. What a joke

Absolutely stoked to see that clip. A mode almost confirmed, licenses confirmed, game look confirmed (To a point).

Today was a very good Rugby24 day!

Edit: Nice job BigAnt!

4 Likes

@Whitey Bears has you covered

2 Likes

Tuilagiā€™s forearm bigger than his biceps :joy:

1 Like

Well whilst I appreciate the trailer and the addition of the premiership, Iā€™m still vastly underwhelmed with the lack of any more specifics in terms of a release road map or gameplay footage/screenshots!

1 Like

Pretty hyped after seeing the tidbit we had at Nacon Connect. Feel like this game is going to be the new GOAT, just got a feeling!

3 Likes

Agree 100%! Believe the hype!

1 Like

Hyped like you all, but we didnā€™t see much.
The only informarion they give is:
Premiership licensed.
The good resemblanced of the face.
Twickenham.

Apart from the new championship they didnā€™t say and show nothing new. The graphic do not count, there was no banner with ā€œin-game footageā€, could well being in cgi.

If the game is expeted to be realese in 1 month i would have liked a bit more, at least a very bit of gameplay.

Was it Twickenham? Only see two tiers.

So how did you all like the little teaser? Iā€™ve watched it so many times in the last few weeks :heart_eyes:

The entire sequence was captured in-engine, right here in the studio!

8 Likes