Any news ?for the game

You are definitely correct. They have to really get the pods right and ability to pass out the back.

I also agree that when a player is facing one way, they should not be able to make a long pass in the opposite direction. Only time the pass should be available the other way is for a very short switch pass.

I like the idea of a flat pass option, but it should also punish you at times if you’re over using it, making a higher probability for the flat pass to be forward.

I think the best way they could implement the NH vs SH play style is having a tactics option.

NH teams will have a more kicking focussed game vs the opposite for SH. But you do have the option to change it yourself/adjust the tactic mid game.

2 Likes

Leaked picture of Dan Cole?

1 Like

This is rugby 18 ahahahqh

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Having seen the Rugby league game on YouTube I think the speed of the game probably needs to slow down a touch for rugby 24, not by much a small amount

Will we be able to adjust the camera settings can I ask?

1 Like

I expect the basic model to retail for about Ð100 Australian Dollarydoos.
Then again I expect the Platinum version to be about Ð120 and the Ultimate version to go for about Ð200 with a pair of grip socks thrown in.

2 Likes

Those are some definite cauliflower faces going on there…

1 Like

I agree. The players are kinda just floating on the screen and don’t seem to have much weight to them

That would be mighty nice of you.

1 Like

With the photogrammetry capture of the Crusaders would it be right to assume that Super Rugby is licensed?

Super Rugby has never been announced as being licensed in the game yet right?

Yes otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it.
You could argue they are only doing the all blacks players not the whole super team. But they already captured all blacks 2 years ago when they played in Melbourne (yes team is out of date). They could have also waited till July to do the All blacks new players.
But I think they have super rugby. This game is supposed to be the most complete rugby game…

Closed beta release in 5 weeks

If only it could be, can’t wait for a release date

Yea same here waiting… although Ross has been sharing a lot content of photogrammetry online progress, giveaways etc. Which is better than nothing this time 3 months ago.

1 Like

To appease the majority and to try to avoid a deluge of negative comments I imagine.

All they do is ask us to have patience . Why not reward us for our patience with atleast info about the game like a list of leagues, game modes etc . Screenshots can also help , I think us as fans deserve that . But it doesn’t seem like they actually care about their fans or people who will actually buy this game .

1 Like

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

French media:

"To finish, we were able to lay our eyes (but not our hands) on two sports simulations approaching at Nacon: Rugby 24 and TieBreak, a tennis game which will have the difficult task of challenging the return of Top Spin to the 2K monster. Special mention to the modeling of the many professional players in both titles. The motion capture has worked miracles, and the facial and gesture animations are a success. Once again difficult to judge without playing but we were not necessarily convinced by the activities during the meetings. Rugby 24 did not seem to us to convey the intensity of a rugby match, just like TieBreak the rhythm of a high-level tennis match. Good news, the two games are still in development, with real room for progress and a desire displayed on Nacon’s side to rely on user feedback. "

3 Likes

What a joke ! They make us wait for this ? Come on the rugby world is counting on you guys ! Step up