Any news ?for the game

A great news then!
Look very good!

Was pleasantly surprised to see news about R24 today!

It looked great. I preference gameplay over graphics, but the improvement and focus on smaller details compared to R22 was noticeable - visually.

Be A Pro confirmed? Thought the POV camera and sound effects were immersive.

Looking forward to playing the Early Access within the next 31 days!!!

Was awesome! Definitely met expectations!

With the Prem license possibly even surpassed!

You donā€™t always get up at 5am do you ā€¦

1 Like

Haha I certainly donā€™t, but with the new FF release a few days back I have been going to bed around that time.

1 Like

TouchƩ, well played.

Loved it mate!

Very happy seeing some in game footage. Definitely building my excitement up again.

Looks like we will have a few licensed stadiums, and prem included :fire:

1 Like

So when can we expect further info drops or more detail about early access? I thought this might have been referenced in the trailer. The coming soon message when associated with nacon is never good!

1 Like

@JNT_BA

Thank you and thank to all the BA team.
It was short but a good trailer! Iā€™m very hyped, you guys are amazing.

3 Likes

Rugby world cup trailer would be cool

So hopefully in max 30 days we are going to have the game in our hands.
Itā€™s looking good.

We are getting for sure:
RWC;
Top14;
PROD2;
URC;
Premiership;
(Hoping at least SR)
Majority of well know stadium.
Facial scanning for the big players.
Total customization for player, team, jersey and stadium.
Pro carrer and Coach carrer.
Online games.

A useless comment but iā€™m excited.

3 Likes

Where have you seen stadia confirmed?

I like the ā€˜Uselessā€™ excited comments! Keep them coming!

Is refreshing from having to read all the moaning in between ha ha.

Was there a coach career confirmed? Is there like an interview or release somewhere for that? Can you link it if there is so I can go read/see it? Would be cool.

As a southern hemisphere guy I am still hoping for Super Rugby. But wonā€™t be a killer if it isnā€™t in there. Can just get on to creating.

They said they were hoping to have enough in March, so lets hope that still rings true!

Edit: BigAnt take my money! :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t want to temper anyones enthusiasm but Nacon have never said the game will be released in any format in March. The trailer does look interesting for sure.

I think weā€™re back into the period of silence weā€™ve had after every announcement to be honest. Instead of keeping up the momentum itā€™ll be tumbleweed again

I mean, i think the information that the retailer had for 2023 realese for sure where ā€œtrueā€(?)
And then knowing Bigant they for sure thought about stadium. Especially beacouse they have a good Stadium creator. (See Rll4, cricket 24, afl23)

As said, i think the information we had by raiteler in 2023 was true.
But apart from this, what i mean by coach carrer is at least we have for sure a ā€œtake control of a team and develope it through the season until you get bored of itā€ type of carrer.
But since iā€™ve played RLL4 iā€™m quite confident that we will able to at least switch team, buying players, selling.

Hoping for a more articulate carrer mode, going from the small to the big and national teams

@UkRich
Isnā€™t the statement on twitter saying that they could having everthing ready for march? Do i remeber it wrong?

1 Like

It said something like they hope to have captured enough content in March. So I assume that they were only speaking about the photometry and that the gameplay was ready (or close to be ready?).

Nogodi, a french streamer (also doing some live on FranceRugby Twitch channel) has been told by an UBB player (Bordeaux, Top 14) that his team did some captures for a video game not so long ago. I hope itā€™s true :slight_smile:

1 Like

I interpreted it as ā€œwe should have all ready for the early access realase on marchā€. Either of us could be right, so i will not bet on it.

I took the post to mean they might have enough content to release early access in march, not the release itselg. Wouldnt be suprised ig early access doesnt drop till april/may. As for full release i reckon 6-9 months

2 Likes

Well if itā€™s all for getting the right content to match good gameplay we know this crew will be pleased. I still donā€™t understand why they wouldnā€™t show off some gameplay with ā€œgeneric playersā€ to get the ball rollingā€¦that is unless itā€™s a mess of a game.